By F2M2, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing SodaSnap 2.0!
Turn any photo on your iPhone or iPod Touch into an electronic postcard you can share with friends.
- Use the built in camera to snap a photo or browse your photo library.
- Easily move, resize and rotate your photo selection using traditional gestures.
- Join the fun by uploading your postcards to the SodaSnap community. View postcards shared by others from around the world!
- Share your creation via In-App email.
"The best part of this iPhone application is that it just works, all without creating a pesky account with some company you've never heard of. "
"Overall - its free, its useful, does exactly what it says and because it keeps with the iPhone interface it has a visually pleasing design (which makes it easy to use, only taking two clicks) its worthy of a precious application space on your iPhone. ~"
- my nonlinear
"No more buying crummy postcards of the Eiffel Tower. Make your own!"
"Totally entertaining way to amuse yourself on vacation or in prime people-watching spots"
"Perfect when you are on vacation and want to send a card to your friends and family."
What's New in Version 2.4
- fixed a bug with saving postcards to Photo Library
- fixed a bug with copying postcards to Clipboard
Does what you'd except except when writing messages, the caps lock button easily gets stuck on ALL CAPS. Really annoying. It won't turn off once it's on.
Soda snap is great
Soda snap I great app for anyone 10 and up in my opinion. However, you can't choose what you want the postcard to look like. You can choose a picture and a message, but you can't choose the color of the card or the font, which stinks. However, it's more fun than sending a picture and a message.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Aug 11, 2010
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: F2M2, Inc.
- © 2009 F2M2, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- SodaSnap Premium Features$2.99