Every day is match day! Pass, tackle and shoot your way to the win! Play matches against teams from all over the world! A real-time multiplayer soccer game – designed for touch screens.
Focus on the fun stuff! The intuitive control will let you hit through-balls, shoot one timers and make sliding tackles with ease.
Build a strong team! Train your players and make them even better. A faster center, smarter goalie or tougher defenders – it’s up to you.
Advance in the leagues! With a strong team you’ll get access to bigger arenas and tougher competition. Between big matches, relax with a friendly game or go to the training pitch.
- Challenge teams from all over the world.
- Earn Training Points and train your players.
- Improve your rating and get promoted to higher leagues.
- Win cards and collect Star Players.
- Challenge your friends and settle who has the best team
NOTICE: The game is 100% free to play. There aren’t even any intrusive ads. But there are items for sale in the game for real money. If you don’t want this, please disable in-app purchases in the settings of your device.
Ratings and Reviews
BEST MOBILE SOCCER EXPERIENCE
This is what I’ve been looking for! This game is easy to learn but hard to master, and the multiplayer matches are fast and action packed! One thing I would love more of is customization options. I would love to set numbers to my squad players and change their appearances somewhat (have long sleeve jerseys, change hair, etc) But overall this game is a blast! Would love to see what updates come next!
It's like NBA Jam with less fire and more goal scoring and slide tackles. It's awesome. A couple things that need improvement are that it makes no sense when you steal the ball from someone and it changes who you're playing as, and there should be more opportunities to get stars to upgrade your players because it becomes pay-to-win, but I understand it's a free game.
This game has the potential to be absolutely amazing. But they ruined it. There is no players online, so you just play bots, and when you do play other players they are either way better than you or way worse. In order to advance in the game you need status to advance stadiums. Good idea, but executed awfully. When you win you earn like two status yet, when you lose you lose like 20 status (yes, those numbers are actually very accurate, not exaggerations). Great idea for a game, gone completely down the drain. Very disappointing. 😡
- 92.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Raketspel
- In-App Purchases
- Small Card Pack $0.99
- Coins, XS $0.99
- Small Coins pack $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.