Tired of boring, uninventive card games, bleak mahjong puzzles, and spider solitaire clones? Not all hope is lost! Take part in an unusual expedition and learn first-hand about an ancient civilization in this adventurous saga with a rich original storyline, thrilling quests and captivating characters!
The cute and clever dog Arny will guide you through the game.
In the ruins of a grand temple, you find a chest containing a mysterious key. What door does it open? Rubi the local guide claims that this magic item can unlock the way to the past…
What makes the game world special?
• Time portal: complete solitaires in the past and the present to unveil the mysteries of ancient cultures.
• More than 300 various new solitaires, from the simplest classic ones to the most complicated!
• Lots of amazing collections: find rare artifacts and discover the real history of people lost in time.
• Various game modes to blast through: reaction-based blitz puzzles, massive solitaires that require patience and attention, you name it!
• Never-ending adventures! Explore the unreachable mountain peaks, search the scarab filled pyramid, find the tomb of the king, and shuffle through endless decks of cards as you untangle the untold mysteries.
Will the secrets of the past ever be unveiled? It’s all up to you!
NEW VERSION AVAILABLE
- Unlocking new levels in locations is now easier: coins are no longer required
- Anyone can charge: the requirements for charging collections have been lowered
- Numerous windows and screens have been reworked and are now much more player-friendly
Ratings and Reviews
First I don’t have Facebook and I don’t want Facebook so that quest will never get completed. Second I get tossed some non useable cards as a bonus (so I guess I am not playing with a full deck). And the deck is stacked against me anyway because I am only at level three and have all ready used up all my jokers trying to complete the level and now I am supposed to buy a key to unlock another area. If I am not supposed to buy the key I am not sure how I am supposed to get it.
This would be a five star game...
...if there wouldn’t be ads after every scene. Now, it promises you that once you have purchased something, ads will be limited. I twice made a purchase, and the ads in between games disappeared... just to reappear after some time. So annoying!!! I don’t mind spending money on the games I love. But I am not willing to spend $4.99 every other week. Please fix it or I will delete a game that is otherwise really good.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for contacting us. This issue is now resolved, just re-launch the game (do not reinstall it though).
If the problem remains, please contact our support team: https://gameinsight.helpshift.com/a/solitaire-treasure-of-time/
Quests and charges disappeared
When I reached level 5 my quests disappeared and I am no longer receiving any charges when I solve a puzzle. I have 3 collections waiting to be redeemed but no mater how many times I win, I am not getting any charges. I’m very frustrated because I loved this game till level 5. I’m on level 7 now.
- Game Insight UAB
- 180.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Game Insight, 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Crystals Sale $1.99
- Pack of crystals $9.99
- Fistful of crystals $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.