Sophos Secure Workspace
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sophos Secure Workspace is the place where you can access your company’s documents or corporate websites. All data is stored with AES-256 encryption, matching military grade requirements. Sophos Secure Workspace is designed to prevent data loss if your device gets stolen or lost.
Sophos Secure Workspace can be managed by Sophos Mobile, an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution. Sophos Secure Workspace runs inside the Sophos container and the Sophos Mobile administrator can enforce corporate security settings.
Sophos Secure Workspace is fully compatible with Sophos SafeGuard Enterprise (SGN). Sophos Mobile integration ensures that users can access SGN encrypted files and access full disk recovery keys from their mobile devices.
*** Feature set ***
MANAGE FILES IN CLOUD OR ENTERPRISE STORAGE
• Manage all your files from various cloud storage providers.
• Seamlessly access encrypted files using the keys from your SGN synchronized keyring.
• Apply common file operations, like move or delete.
• Add and encrypt documents, or decrypt them.
• Take and encrypt photos that are not available to other apps.
• Edit PDF or text files.
• Use files offline.
• Store files with AES-256 encryption.
• Create local encryption keys or use the keys that are included in the accessed documents.
• Protect app access with a passcode or your fingerprint.
• Web links in documents are checked for malicious, undesirable or illegal content.
Additional features if Sophos Secure Workspace is managed by Sophos Mobile:
• Enforce an app password.
• Auto-lock the app after being offline for a certain time.
• Remotely lock the app if a security breach occurs.
• Restrict app access based on geo, time and Wi-Fi fencing.
• Define allowed storage providers.
• Publish corporate documents on an Egnyte or WebDAV server or distribute them through Sophos Mobile.
• Restrict file sharing, offline use or clipboard use.
• Corporate Browser: Enable your users to securely access corporate websites. All browsing data is stored in encrypted form.
• Corporate keyring: Enable your users to access their SGN keys for seamless encrypted file access.
• Provide recovery keys for SGN managed BitLocker and FileVault disk encryption.
• Edit Office format files using the integrated Polaris Office Library.
• Secure external sharing with password protected files, wrapped in an HTML5 format.
NOTE: If you have any problems with Sophos Secure Workspace, please check our monitored support forum for help before leaving a 1-star review: https://community.sophos.com/products/mobile-device-protection/
What's New in Version 7.1.1
New ZIP and 7z support:
• Browse compressed archive files in ZIP or 7z format
• View files without extracting them
• Extract files to a storage provider or your local storage
• Create ZIP archive files
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 290 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sophos
- © 2011-17 Sophos Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.