Borrow eBooks and audiobooks from your school's library with Sora. Setup is simple - just find your school and sign in. Then download or stream your assignments and favorite books to your device.
• A ground-breaking built-in eBook reader
• A beautiful audiobook player
• Easy access to assigned titles
• A running tally of time spent reading and numbers of books read
With Sora you can:
• Borrow a book and start reading with a single tap
• Create and export notes and highlights
• Define words - and review a list of all the words that you've looked up
• Earn achievements for reading, and for completing certain tasks in Sora
• Enjoy reading eBooks and audiobooks!
Too many failed login attempts result in the display of a Captcha on the login screen. This update fixes an issue that prevented the Captcha from working properly.
Ratings and Reviews
Sora is great!
Thank you for your helpful app and hard work to develop this product! Please add the ability to easily chose from more than one user account from the same or a different library (similar to Libby). It is an especially helpful feature for people who share one device with others (e.g., school children in the same family). I really like that the notes and highlights can be exported for later review. It would also be great to show the different reading levels and interest levels of the books (Lexile, ATOS, etc.), similar to your OverDrive app, and to optionally perform searches based on these levels, languages or different genres, etc. Finally, I observed that the app did not appear to support landscape view in addition to portrait view, including the ability to lock the orientation of the view (landscape or portrait) while reading.
Couldn’t find my school
I don’t really know if the app actually works because I didn’t get that far. So I’m not judging unfairly. Any-who, when I found my school it said “Sorry, there was an error. Please try again later.” So I did but it still didn’t work
Great app, bring back the original icon
Love the new app, but the new icon is very childish. Tough sell to middle school students.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.