A game about running, jumping, bouncy physics and modular music! Join Kiwi on a colourful adventure, beating monsters and making music along the way!
- Quick rides at high intensity
- 30 adrenaline-fueled levels with playful physics
- Make music on the fly as you play
- Easy to control: tap to jump; double-tap and jump higher
- Multiple routes to the finish line
- Bold and colourful vector artwork
- Beat your friends on the online leaderboards
- Music from Simon Haines
- Randomly generated challenges in Daily Race mode
Ratings and Reviews
Simple gameplay / brilliant music
Minimal design with great music. I play the game for the music, really. I love how when you get the bonuses it adds another layer to the sound - so every track has like 6 trigger-able layers(?)
Would love if the daily challenges were spiced up some - more complex, with bonuses, and different music - more like the adventure mode.
Great game 😃
I really like the sound effects but if you don't like it you can just turn on your own music.
( that's what I do.)
This game is very addicting, it's very hard to stop playing and it is not greedy in any way. I also love how the controls are simple but the game is not.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.