Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Touch the ENEMIES to launch your MISSLES!
A full scale shooting game has finally arrived!
It will get more difficult as you repeat the stages.
So, how many stages can you clear?
Don't cover your aircraft with your finger when you duck the enemies' fire.
But fire your powerful weapon by touching your aircraft.
If you think it's too difficult, get to the game options and slow it down!
What's New in Version 1.01
- nothing but CREDITS.
It could use some fine tuning
1) better controls (ie: up and down pad on the far left side or corner
2) new music
3) more boss battles
4) more choice weapons
5) more levels
6) add a tilt effect (ie: ipod lays on side = sideways view; iPod laying on it's back= skyview (from top of ship) ; standing up iPod = In ship view.
7) add an iridion 3d effect to it (ie: moving background and object moving towards the camera.
8) add a quick access menu
9) don't deduct points for every time I die, instead add a 3 ship lifespan
10) add a new life for every 10,000 points gained.
11) increase point gain
12) add a character for the ship
13) add a storyline
14) (optional) add a little anime fun too it (give it a Japanese look to it)
15) give the ship explosion a little more variety and make the explosion shorter
16) add new ships
17) add custom build ship setting
18) deduct points in order to buy weapons and powerups or sell powerups gained from the last level to buy other powerups
18) use points as a way to unlock new ships.
19) make this version a demo
And make a new one with the above settings and sell it for $9.99
20) glad I could make this game a little better. ;)
Cold War Fruit: Space Deadbeef Review
Press Start: SPACE DEADBEEF is a side scrolling shooter that features a single level that increases difficulty with each passing fly through. Ideology/ Worldview: Missiles and justice for all! Gameplay: Touch the screen to fire missiles and guide your ship. Music/ Sound: My biggest complaint concerning this game is the music/sound design. Plugging in my ear buds, I was surprised to hear such amateur sounding work in light of the highly polished visuals. The current music/ sound design sounds like circus techno music (if that even exists). Obviously someone failed to coordinate the sci-fi visuals with sci-fi techno music. As a side note, I do not like how there is no volume control in game. Having the option to turn the music either on or off simply is not good enough. In the End: SPACE DEADBEEF features excellent visuals and addictive gameplay. However, I would hope that future versions of the game offer different types of enemies, levels, and polished music/ sound design. Check out SPACE DEADBEEF. It’s free! Review Score: DEFCON 3 – Unpolished
Man, I have to say that for a free game, this is awesome. I seriously don't work for I.D.P., but from this game I wish I did. The graphics remind me of a Gundam-clone and the controls are crazy enough to make it a challenge even though you just touch your foes. I'm really looking forward to some great updates and even if I have to pay, I'd most definitely. Giving it five stars because: a) it really deserves it b) it also really deserves a higher average rating UPDATE: I thought I would toss this out there as a feature for future updates... could you (the dev) make it so that behind/above/below the ship is the movement area and if you press to the right of the ship, it doesn't move at all? I know it's supposed to be difficult but I feel like the ship shouldn't move when I go to target with my missles. Still giving it five stars because it's awesome.