Our application is a great chance to learn the basis of the foreign language fast and effectively.
Unique study method. No more grinding repetitive words translation that will slip your mind soon.
You're supposed to figure out the meaning like children learn to speak. They link what they hear with what they see and learn the meaning of each word or phrase comparing the differences between actions or things.
Nail down the knowledge that you grasp with the help of writing tasks.
The full version offers:
- 50 lessons with increasing difficulty levels
- 3200 words and phrases voiced by male and female native narrators
- over 2600 colorful images
There is a free version to try before you buy. It contains 3 lessons: from the beginning, middle and the end of the course. They are given to show the method and the course level that we offer
About 5 million people all over the world have already chosen our application as a fair companion. Give it a try too!
**Check out FAQ if you encounter any issues: http://learnlikekids.com/taxonomy/term/4 **
compatible with iOS 11
Ratings and Reviews
I am a former high school Spanish teacher, and highly recommend this app for at-home learning, or as a tool within the classroom. This method employs the same used by your mom when she was teaching you your first language: one hears the word repetitively used within a specific context to provide meaning, in this case a photograph. Although it will be up to the user to seek out opportunities to speak the language, there is time to repeat what is said out loud, but not so long that it is boring to wait. Undoubtedly, this is a great tool to improve comprehension and spelling. The biggest plus: if you don’t like to force yourself to memorize (vocabulary, verb endings, etc.,) with this method you pick them up naturally after your brain learns the pattern - much like a native speaker would do. The native speakers on the app are clear and easy to understand, and the accent is a standard Castilian accent (hence the Spanish flag.) This is the first Spanish-learning application of its kind that I have found and I love it so far.
Much better than usual apps. Quick learning process
- Elky Entertainment, LLC
- 140.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2018 Elky Entertainment, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Complete course $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.