If you thought building websites wasn’t for you, think again. Sparkle is the intuitive site builder for your online portfolio, team or band pages, or business and client sites. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box.
WITH SPARKLE YOU…
• Create landing pages in a matter of minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your attention on content and layout.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional site designs.
Sparkle turns your design into a live site on the fly, no coding and no jargon. You don’t need to know about code or other web programming concepts: Sparkle makes sites happen.
CREATE MEDIA RICH SITES
• Quickly add galleries, video, audio, maps, social buttons, and downloadable files.
• Web fonts, retina graphics and delightful animations for stunning output quality.
• Visual contact form creation.
• Default wireframe look to share your site at any stage of construction.
Sparkle’s freeform layout means you’re never constrained by a rigid page structure or by templates.
FROM BIG PICTURE TO SMALL DETAILS
• Mobile device support via phone and tablet specific layouts.
• Live preview of your site on computers, tablets and phones, while you edit.
• Built-in incremental FTP to rapidly publish to any web host.
• Privacy and cookie law support.
Sparkle features cutting edge code and asset generation, ensuring your site will be high performance and compatible across a broad spectrum of web browsers.
• Familiar interface, fits right in on your Mac.
• Great integration with other apps, all content at your fingertips.
• Born on macOS, optimized for Mojave.
• Backed by a product-focused company praised for its support and helpfulness.
The Sparkle Pro in-app purchase unlocks the full potential of Sparkle:
• publish to an unlimited number of websites
• publish an unlimited number of pages per website
• export to disk
• remove page watermarking
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA - International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA - Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at email@example.com or visit the support website sparkleapp.com/support.html
• added support for multi-line button labels
• fixed canvas drawing on Mojave
• fixed align/distribute
• fixed font not being loaded in some cases
• fixed devices popover not showing which devices to review
• fixed anchors and anchor navigation
• fixed activate after consent for embed elements
• fixed page import not working for some sites
• fixed menu orientation issues in some cases
• fixed a few Dark Mode issues
• fixed icons on macOS 10.9-10.11
• added support for macOS Mojave and dark mode!
• added new toolbar icons
• added support for publishing to International Domain Names
• added drag and drop of images and video from Safari
• improved offline compatible code generation
• fixed FTP setup and publishing with some servers
• fixed publishing cache, sometimes producing incorrect images
• fixed text wrap on Internet Explorer
• fixed Pixabay link back to original photo
• fixed maps address lookup
• fixed some layout and stick to top issues
• fixed font-related crashes
• fixed double audio autoplay
• many other minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
SUPPORT IS WORLD CLASS!!!
I’ve been juggling a very demanding full time job, and a hobby that I love and get paid for, for 40 years. I am a professional salesman, and on the weekends, a professional children’s entertainer. I AM NOT A WEB DEVELOPER. I need tools that are powerful intuitive and easy to use. When I need help, I NEED HELP. I’ve been using Sparkle for a couple of years now, and every time I’ve needed help, their SUPPORT team has been WORLD CLASS. My day job is selling technology products to Fortune 500 companies—and Sparkle’s SUPPORT team is on a par with any of the SUPPORT teams that I’ve ever worked with, and I’m comparing them to teams that support mission critical multiple million dollar investments in infrastructure.
In particular, Duncan Wilcox is amazing! He is responsive, tenacious, and competent. I don’t even want to say how far and above the call of duty he will go, because I don’t want to set the bar TOO high for him and Sparkle, but what he did for me today was very, very impressive. He’s an inspiration for how I want to treat my customers in all of my endeavors.
The product itself is great. But if you’re going to run a business, small or large, and count on the product, YOU NEED GREAT SERVICE—and Sparkle delivers!!!!
If you want to sell items or have a login this isn’t for you
I’ll start off by saying you can create very nice looking websites very easily. However, this app is missing major features. Who do you you know that wants to just create a website without having forms to sell items, have registration or login features, or the ability to have small pop-up windows for additional information? This builder doesn’t even give you the option to add simple tabs to bring other information to the foregound without loading a completely different page. If you are looking for a truely functional ecommerce website builder this is not for you. A represenative informed me to add a shopping cart, I would have to use a 3rd party system like Shopify! Who wants to pay $80 a month to carry a few items? They are reasonably simple forms to add and create I’m supprised they left them off of this web design. I truely regret spending $79 dollars on this. Do yourself a favor and just learn wordpress.
Developer Response ,
First, very sorry about all the anger and frustration. Just to clarify, Sparkle is a one time purchase ($39.99 or $79.99), definitely not $80 per month. Sparkle is still very much growing, and while it's very capable it doesn't do everything. Believe it or not there are many areas where Sparkle doesn't have a built-in solution, and despite this thousands of people manage to build perfectly functional and useful websites, today. Using an external solution is the norm for something as complex as commerce, I think we could have found a solution by emailing about it further. There are free or inexpensive options, depending on what you need to do exactly. Anyway Sparkle's future is bright, and you are entitled to a refund so no need for regret.
Fantastic tool, well thought, well organized, well designed, with all kinds of built-in info on how to use it, works always, intuitive, incredible support. I love this program, not only because it does all I thought it would, but for all the things that I discovered it also can do. I put together a series of webs designed as platforms to deliver information within a framework that allows the users to understand how the information is organized and how and when to use it, and it worked like magic - I never worried about the program, it was just there, ready to do what I wanted it to do and more, allowing me to concentrate on the design of the webs. It is like driving a great car - you do not worry about the machine, you just enjoy the ride!
- River SRL
- 35.8 MB
- Graphics & Design
- OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 River SRL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.