Sparkle is the easiest way to make a real website. It's the smart choice that helps you build a website that delivers. Cost effectively, on your Mac.
THE SMART CHOICE
Sparkle combines an uncompromising visual approach, freeform design and a delightful interface. All in a powerful Mac app. Nothing else comes close.
You gave up on HTML, on tools that aren't quite visual enough or are full of jargon, on cookie cutter templates.
Sparkle turns your design into a live site on the fly.
WEBSITE THAT DELIVERS
You want your site to stand out, to sell more, get more reservations and signups, be more authoritative. This is the performance that matters. Put your voice in it, your personal touch. It’s you, Sparkle and the open web.
You can count on Sparkle producing fast loading, high ranking sites.
There’s no shortcut to uniqueness. Only hard work and iteration make your website stand out in a world of templates.
Cost isn’t the cash you pay. It’s the time spent fighting themes and plugins, confusing and overlapping in function.
Sparkle is effortless, it makes change fast, iteration fun.
ON YOUR MAC
We love our Mac like you love yours, and we love the superior feel of native applications. Sparkle is a modern, slick Mac application. It supports the latest Mac hardware and software features, like the Touch Bar and Dark Mode.
Sparkle's familiar interface fits right in on your Mac and integrates with other apps. Sparkle was born on macOS and is optimized for Mojave.
Sparkle is backed by a product-focused company praised for its support and helpfulness.
• freeform canvas
• text, images, galleries, video, audio, web fonts, maps
• responsive multi-device layouts
• site search
• built-in smart publishing engine
• integration for YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Maps
• contact forms
• live preview on tablets and phones, while you edit
• privacy and cookie law support
The Sparkle Pro in-app purchase unlocks the full potential of Sparkle:
• publish to an unlimited number of websites
• publish an unlimited number of pages per website
• export to disk
• remove the "Made with Sparkle" branding
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA - International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA - Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the support website sparkleapp.com/support.html
If you opt to subscribe to Sparkle Pro, payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
We are delighted to release the best Sparkle version to date. New pricing options make Sparkle more affordable than ever, and the integration of Instagram and Site Search are a significant saving on equivalent external services.
We are really proud of Sparkle 2.8 and we are sure you will appreciate the great new features and the performance improvements. Here's the full list:
- added Instagram element
- added Instagram support in images and galleries
- added unsplash.com stock photo integration
- added Sketch plugin to copy a design over to Sparkle
- added Photos Extension plugin to create Sparkle image galleries from Photos
- added site search element and search results page
- added stick to top behaviors: overlap/stack/push previous
- added pinning of a group to the bottom of the browser window
- added SVG support for box backgrounds
- added stock and custom patterns for box backgrounds
- added option to make a text box scrollable
- added free gradient angle for box backgrounds
- added proportional width menu items
- added support for removing backgrounds in images shot with portrait mode
- added support for Continuity Camera
- improved canvas drawing performance for complex layouts (macOS 10.13 or later)
- added pinch to zoom in the canvas
- improved startup performance for large projects
- improved SVG rendering performance
- added basic map mode that doesn’t require API key
- added display of publishing progress activity
- added ability to convert from one element type to another
- added font style re-ordering
- added the ability to import a website from the local disk
- audio player now stops other audio players on the page
- improved fixed background images on Android browsers
- improved video player compatibility
- improved page import accuracy
- improved publishing setup diagnostics
- improved memory use during publishing
Ratings and Reviews
SUPPORT IS WORLD CLASS!!!
I’ve been juggling a very demanding full time job, and a hobby that I love and get paid for, for 40 years. I am a professional salesman, and on the weekends, a professional children’s entertainer. I AM NOT A WEB DEVELOPER. I need tools that are powerful intuitive and easy to use. When I need help, I NEED HELP. I’ve been using Sparkle for a couple of years now, and every time I’ve needed help, their SUPPORT team has been WORLD CLASS. My day job is selling technology products to Fortune 500 companies—and Sparkle’s SUPPORT team is on a par with any of the SUPPORT teams that I’ve ever worked with, and I’m comparing them to teams that support mission critical multiple million dollar investments in infrastructure.
In particular, Duncan Wilcox is amazing! He is responsive, tenacious, and competent. I don’t even want to say how far and above the call of duty he will go, because I don’t want to set the bar TOO high for him and Sparkle, but what he did for me today was very, very impressive. He’s an inspiration for how I want to treat my customers in all of my endeavors.
The product itself is great. But if you’re going to run a business, small or large, and count on the product, YOU NEED GREAT SERVICE—and Sparkle delivers!!!!
I have a simple website that I made years ago with iweb. When iWeb was discontinued, I switched to Freeway Express, which was discontinued a few years ago. I recently decided it was time to update my site with a new app. I really like to be able to start with a blank slate, rather than a template. I tried WordPress, but it only uses templates, and if you want to start with a blank slate, it adds a lot of complexity. Almost all other web design apps make you use a template. Sparkle is a gem in that you can start with a blank slate. They also have templates if you want. They have a very nice feature where you can import an existing website into it. This essentially means you can use any website as a basic template if you want.
Once I got used to it, I started to really enjoy the simplicity and creative process. I also emailed Duncan for some questions I couldn’t easily figure out, and he responded quickly.
I’m so glad I found Sparkle!
Sparkle is how I want to edit HTML on the Mac
I'm cabable of editing basic HTML by hand. But that's not how I want to do it on the Mac. I want to drag and drop content where I want it and have the editor handle the precise HTML. Sparkle lets me do that.
I also don't want to use a "template" where my website has to fit the way their professionals set it up. Sure that makes for a decent website. But I want to control the horizontal. I want to control the vertical. I want to put my image here, my text there, and so on.
One other feature about Sparkle is the easy support of different website layouts based on the client screen width. Sparkle's manual reports this is necessary to get an optimal Google search score. Sparkle makes this easy. You layout your content in one screen size. All your content is automatically added to the other screen size. You just need to go to each screen size and move it around to the correct position.
- River SRL
- 54.7 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 River SRL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.