Sparkle, Visual Web Design
By River SRL
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you thought building websites wasn’t for you, think again. Sparkle will change your mind. Sparkle is the intuitive site builder that lets you for your online portfolio, team or band pages, or business and client sites. Skip the tedium and design a gorgeous site that works right out of the box.
WITH SPARKLE YOU…
• Create landing pages in a matter of minutes. Test your ideas quickly.
• Focus your attention on content and layout.
• Quickly iterate on fully functional site designs.
Sparkle turns your design into a live site on the fly, no coding and no jargon. You don’t need to know about code or other web programming concepts: Sparkle makes sites happen.
CREATE MEDIA RICH SITES
• Quickly add galleries, video, audio, maps, social buttons, and downloadable files.
• Web fonts, retina graphics and delightful animations for stunning output quality.
• Visual contact form creation.
• Default wireframe look to share your site at any stage of construction.
Sparkle’s freeform layout means you’re never constrained by a rigid page structure or by templates.
FROM BIG PICTURE TO SMALL DETAILS
• Mobile device support via phone and tablet specific layouts.
• Live preview of your site on computers, tablets and phones, while you edit.
• Built-in incremental FTP to rapidly publish to any web host.
• Privacy and cookie law support.
Sparkle features cutting edge code and asset generation, ensuring your site will be high performance and compatible across a broad spectrum of web browsers.
• Familiar interface, fits right in on your Mac.
• Great integration with other apps, all content at your fingertips.
• Born on Mac OS X, optimized for El Capitan.
• Backed by a product-focused company praised for its support and helpfulness.
The Sparkle Pro in-app purchase unlocks the full potential of Sparkle:
• publish to an unlimited number of websites
• publish an unlimited number of pages per website
• export to disk
• remove page watermarking
WHAT USERS SAY
“We used to create comps in Photoshop for developers. With Sparkle we have our sites up and running in hours rather than weeks.”
Hossein Farmani, Founder and Curator, The Lucie Awards, IPA - International Photography Awards
"We use Sparkle to create hundreds of quick landing pages to test our marketing strategies, Sparkle has saved us many hours of development time."
David Tera, Director of Marketing, IDA - Int'l Design Awards.
“I have tried out many different tools to create websites, but none of them can top Sparkle.”
Philip Amour, Product Designer
"Sparkle has been awesome. A real godsend. Truly fantastic.”
Sebastiaan de With, Graphic Designer
“When I discovered Sparkle it just blew my mind and I felt like dancing!”
Peter Bladskog, Photographer
"Sparkle is very much what I was looking for the last 10 years”
Daniel Schoeneck, Design Teacher, Bern University of the Arts
If you have questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the support website sparkle.cx/support.html
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Versions 2.0.1 and 2.0.2
- improve FTP configuration and transfer reliability
- fix saving publishing settings
- fix dragging scroll locations
- fix undo of element resize
- fix showing the settings inspector when a locked element is selected
- fix an occasional crash when deleting pages
- fix drawing fixed position box background
- fix for a crash when copy/pasting from documents with different devices
- other stability improvements
The Sparkle web design revolution continues with an awesome 2.0 for you, our amazing customers. Of course it’s faster and more robust. And it produces better, quicker websites.
What's new? Lots:
• video and audio from local disk, including dragging an .mp4 or .mp3 in
• links to downloadable files, including dragging a pdf or a zip in
• full window video background and custom background patterns
• in-page links with smooth scrolling
• on-scroll animations for images, video, text blocks and buttons
• privacy and cookie law support, including opt-in/opt-out privacy banner
• independent borders on boxes
• element rotation
• visual setup of contact form
• built in FTP support with streamlined setup
• drag and drop from Photos
• integration of pixabay.com stock photography
• selection and drag autoscroll
• constrained proportion element resize
• selection of elements obscured by others
• copy/paste of element style
• automatic detection of the best image format
• faster image download on retina devices
We hope you love Sparkle and this update as much as we do. Leaving a glowing review helps spread the love and is very appreciated.
Not that it does not have issues, but they are really minor. This is by far the most intuitive, flexible, and simple software I have ever used to build a website (and I have used many). Enough said.
wow! we had created 100s of landing pages for our marketing tests with version 1 and loved it. saved us thoudsnad a month.
Now with version 2 with built in FTP we can do it much faster.
Thank you guys.
I like the way Sparkle looks and works. My concern is not seeing the HTML coding. My other issue is the lack of Meta Tag access. I have a site that requires a lot to be stored (i.e. scripts, etc. within the HEAD>. Will monitor the progress in future updates.
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: May 18, 2016
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 25.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: River SRL
- © 2014-2016 River SRL
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Sparkle Pro$79.99