Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
#1 Paid App in Korea (2010.8.31)
Speedup TV is a full-featured video player and file viewer with hot value-added extras. Play videos up to 2X normal speed, or slow them down to half-speed and get the most out of your moving entertainment. The app features automatic audio pitch control and supports password protected folders. Speedup TV also allows users to transfer files via USB cable. Play your videos faster or slower.
"Great video player with more than a few bells and whistles." Interface, Reliability, Overall 5 stars
* Speed it up or see it in slow motion!
* Video Player with extra features: speed control /USB file transfer/ file viewer
* Scope out your favorite scene with scene browser
* Zoom videos up to 5X with pinch in gesture
* Play videos from photo library.
* Watch in mirror mode with horizontal flip feature
* Keep your folders private with password protection
* Transfer files from/to multiple devices (PC/MAC supported) using USB cable.
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X - 2.0X
- Preserves audio pitch (tone) while changing playback speed.
- Transfer files from/to multiple devices using standard iPod USB cable. (WiFi woes are out the window!)
- Scene browser with pinch zoom
- SMI subtitles support
- TV-out support on iPhone4/iPad
- Supports password protected (hidden) folders.
- Views other popular formats (pdf,doc,xls,ppt,png,gif,jpg)
- Supports gesture commands in player
- Player pauses when headphones are unplugged
- A-B repeat
- Retina display optimization
- Supports scrubbing for precise time control.
- Supports remote controls (including fast forward, rewind)
- Supports only video formats compatible with iPhone/iPodTouch (mp4, mov, m4v)
- iTunes 9.1 or above needed for file transfer
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- sleep timer added
- fix speed display rounding error
- fix crash bug when deleting bookmark
- parse misformated SRT subtitles
Best app I've ever used
Excellent video player that I use on average 4 hours a day. The multitouch gestures are excellent(though some like the three fingered tap are a little easily misinterpreted). Actually for the most part better than vlc player on my pc, which is really saying something. Great for watching school lectures without getting distracted by other things on the computer. This app is really making my time in medical school much more productive. Only gripe is that I wish you could increase the speed up to 3x, as some lecturers really are just that slow.
Thanks again for making such an amazing app. I'd recommend it to anyone.
Solid video playback app
I spend a lot of time watching videos (mostly training webinars) and prefer to download and watch offline at faster than normal speeds.
On the Mac I can watch sped up video in QuickTime player or VLC player. When I copied video to my iPad, I would have to watch at 1x speed, taking way too much time.
This app performs as advertised-- allows me to watch a variety of videos, online and off, at various speeds. I couldn't be happier with its performance.
I love SpeedUp TV
For years, using various technologies, I have enjoyed listening to audiobooks at up to double speed. Naturally, I also longed for the same freedom with video. SpeedUp TV has made this longing a reality. I also enjoy its smooth functionality. I'm fully satisfied with it. I'm grateful for this app, and I recommend it!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 25, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 4.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Chun-Koo Park
- © mix1009.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.