Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speedup TV is a full-featured video player and file viewer with hot value-added extras. Play videos up to 2X normal speed, or slow them down to half-speed and get the most out of your moving entertainment. The app features automatic audio pitch control and supports password protected folders. Speedup TV also allows users to transfer files via USB cable. Play your videos faster or slower.
"Great video player with more than a few bells and whistles." Interface, Reliability, Overall 5 stars
* Speed it up or see it in slow motion!
* Video Player with extra features: speed control /USB file transfer/ file viewer
* Scope out your favorite scene with scene browser
* Zoom videos up to 5X with pinch in gesture
* Play videos from documents, iTunes library, and camera roll.
* Watch in mirror mode with horizontal flip feature
* Keep your folders private with password protection
* Transfer files from/to multiple devices (PC/MAC supported) using USB and WiFi.
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X - 2.0X
- Preserves audio pitch (tone) while changing playback speed.
- Transfer files from/to multiple devices using USB and WiFi.
- Scene browser with pinch zoom
- SMI subtitles support
- TV-out support
- Supports password protected (hidden) folders.
- Views other popular formats (pdf,doc,xls,ppt,png,gif,jpg)
- Supports customizable gesture commands in player
- Player pauses when headphones are unplugged
- A-B repeat
- Retina display optimization
- Supports scrubbing for precise time control.
- Supports remote controls (including fast forward, rewind)
- Supports only video formats compatible with iPhone/iPodTouch (mp4, mov, m4v)
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- support iPad Pro resolution.
- online videos are now added to "Recently Played".
- bug fixes.
2.5.0 update changes:
- supports PIP(Picture in Picture) mode on iPad (iOS9).
- supports iPad(iOS9) multitasking.
- iOS9 compatibility.
- better subtitle drawing.
** If you think the app is useful, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps a lot.
Need help with choppy sound
Great app! I have just one problem: I want to use the app to slow down videos on my mobile device, to help me follow fast speech in a couple of my foreign languages. Unfortunately when the video slows, even just a little, sound grows choppy and echo-like. This makes comprehension much more difficult. I have tried all the sound algorithm options and nothing changes. Am I missing something? Might you be able to fix this problem so that speech sounds more natural in slow motion? For example, on my computer I use a Chrome app "video speed controller" that slows speech without any echo or choppiness. Thanks for the help.
This is one of my favorite apps. If you are looking for a video player that plays back at variable speed, don't be put off by the lack of a trial.
It works beautifully, is fully configurable with lots of custom gestures, and is an amazing video player for power users or anyone who plays through lectures often.
Great but needs add some features
I truly enjoy the SpeedUpTV app. It would be awesome if the author could enable background uploads. Currently, when I upload videos to Google Cloud, I have to leave my iPad screen on and cannot use other apps. It would be nice to turn off my iPad screen or use other apps.
Also, the author really needs to enable batch uploading. Currently, I can only upload one video at a time to Google Drive
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Chun-Koo Park
- © mix1009.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.