Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Speedup TV is a full-featured video player and file viewer with hot value-added extras. Play videos up to 2X normal speed, or slow them down to half-speed and get the most out of your moving entertainment. The app features automatic audio pitch control and supports password protected folders. Speedup TV also allows users to transfer files via USB cable. Play your videos faster or slower.
"Great video player with more than a few bells and whistles." Interface, Reliability, Overall 5 stars
* Speed it up or see it in slow motion!
* Video Player with extra features: speed control /USB file transfer/ file viewer
* Scope out your favorite scene with scene browser
* Zoom videos up to 5X with pinch in gesture
* Play videos from documents, iTunes library, and camera roll.
* Watch in mirror mode with horizontal flip feature
* Keep your folders private with password protection
* Transfer files from/to multiple devices (PC/MAC supported) using USB and WiFi.
- Variable speed playback: 0.5X - 2.0X
- Preserves audio pitch (tone) while changing playback speed.
- Transfer files from/to multiple devices using USB and WiFi.
- Scene browser with pinch zoom
- SMI subtitles support
- TV-out support
- Supports password protected (hidden) folders.
- Views other popular formats (pdf,doc,xls,ppt,png,gif,jpg)
- Supports customizable gesture commands in player
- Player pauses when headphones are unplugged
- A-B repeat
- Retina display optimization
- Supports scrubbing for precise time control.
- Supports remote controls (including fast forward, rewind)
- Supports only video formats compatible with iPhone/iPodTouch (mp4, mov, m4v)
What's New in Version 2.5.1
- support iPad Pro resolution.
- online videos are now added to "Recently Played".
- bug fixes.
2.5.0 update changes:
- supports PIP(Picture in Picture) mode on iPad (iOS9).
- supports iPad(iOS9) multitasking.
- iOS9 compatibility.
- better subtitle drawing.
** If you think the app is useful, please take the time to give us a nice review. It really helps a lot.
Need help with choppy sound
Great app! I have just one problem: I want to use the app to slow down videos on my mobile device, to help me follow fast speech in a couple of my foreign languages. Unfortunately when the video slows, even just a little, sound grows choppy and echo-like. This makes comprehension much more difficult. I have tried all the sound algorithm options and nothing changes. Am I missing something? Might you be able to fix this problem so that speech sounds more natural in slow motion? For example, on my computer I use a Chrome app "video speed controller" that slows speech without any echo or choppiness. Thanks for the help.
Great when it actually works
Lately I've had tons of issues with this app. It stopped checking the clipboard and won't load any videos from the internet. The in app web browser is useless. It will play your video in the tiny side menu but it won't let you play it on the main screen or allow you to adjust the speed. Again, the copy and paste function does not work for this either. Completely unreliable. What a waste of my money.
Best in it's class
Most comprehensive app of its kind in the App Store. The developers are great at getting back to their customers - which is a huge plus and something you don't always find. I purchased this app for studying, slowing down, and charting music. Very pleased!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 25, 2015
- Version: 2.5.1
- Size: 5.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Chun-Koo Park
- © mix1009.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.