By 99Games Online Private Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Relax and Lose yourself in a magical world of Zodiacs and Words in SpellUp, an addictive word game. Link Letters, Combine Effects, and Become a Word Whiz on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch!
- Link Letters to form words across 300 Engaging Levels
- Journey among the stars with chapters inspired by the Zodiac Signs
- Use Powerful Boosters to help you make the best words and ace the Levels
- Aim for the best score and see where you rank among Facebook Friends
- Be Social and help friends complete Levels and Quests in SpellUp
- More Levels on the way!
Begin your Zodiac Journey!
'Like' us on www.facebook.com/playspellup and 'Follow' us on www.twitter.com/playspellup to learn more!
Facing Issues playing SpellUp? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll check it out.
NOTE - SpellUp is Free to play, but certain items like 'Bolts' can be purchased for Real-World Money. Please Login to Facebook to Sync your Game Progress across multiple Devices.
What's New in Version 1.0.2
You asked for it, we addressed it!
1. In-game tips and word prompts can be switched off from Settings.
2. Corrected button alignments in badges
3. Optimised game play
4. Minor bug fixes
Very challenging yet fun word game.
It is rather plain in looks though. It's done in gray scale and could maybe use a little bit of color.
The only problem I see with the game is that on the levels where you have to clear the glaze, it's really hard to see which tiles have glaze. Something that would indicate which tiles have glaze on them would be great.
Even just something simple as a sparkle to those tiles would help a ton.
Nice word game
Seems like room to grow. Seems fun. But I'm asked to review right after completing tutorial and can't get the feel of playing without having constant hints and directions. As long as they end, I'll be happy learning to improve myself on this game. Since I read you can turn hints off in Settings, I'm glad to know. I like hearing my own music and appreciate that option. Overall seems interesting.
I enjoy this more then other spelling games. You can go at your own paces until you get to a level that requires either money or a lot of patience. Make the boosters easier to obtain. Maybe we could earn them by beating our previous scores on completed levels. I have played level 19 repeatedly with no success. I don't see how to complete it without spending money. Good game but has some of the same bait and switch tactics free games offer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 09, 2015
- Version: 1.0.2
- Size: 329 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: 99Games Online Private Limited
- © 2017, 99Games Online Private Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Bolts$1.99
- 26 Bolts (5% Extra)$4.99
- Pack of 10 Bolts (50% Off)$0.99
- 55 Bolts (10% Extra)$9.99
- 120 Bolts (20% Extra)$19.99
- 86 Bolts (15% Extra)$14.99
- Pack of 55 Bolts (20% Off)$7.99
- 5+ Moves$0.99
- 50% Off on 55 Bolts$4.99
- 2+ Rows$0.99