Spendee – see where your money goes
By Cleevio s.r.o.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"Analyze your income and spending through gorgeous infographics and bring beauty to your finance" - App Store
"Spendee Tracks Your Expenses with a Gorgeous, Frictionless Interface" - Lifehacker
"Spendee Is The iPhone Budgeting App That You’ll Actually Want To Use" - Cult of Mac
The favorite financial app on the App Store for managing your personal finances on the go. Now available for Free. Spendee gives you the power of unique data analysis in an adaptable environment that automatically and thoroughly analyzes your income and expenses, giving you intelligent advice on how to make the most of your money. The app is beautifully designed with a sleek, simple layout and built with a precise user interface that is both enjoyable and comfortable to use. Simply punch in the numbers, and see your money analyzed and expressed as informative and easy-to-read infographics.
- Easily editable categories to reflect user preferences
- Data synchronization in real time: your data is always safe and synchronized in all your iOS and Android devices.
- Security: you no longer have to worry about losing your data, as security is our top priority.
- More wallets: create different wallets for different purposes (credit card, bank accounts, cash, holidays, family finances, etc) - available in Spendee Premium.
- Sharing wallets: with each wallet you have the option to give access to members of your family, friends, business partners and others for common registration and tracking your finances - available in Spendee Premium.
- Add a location for each transaction, whether in your favorite restaurant, bar, store or anywhere else.
- More views to look at your income and expenses - including by person who added the transaction, category, and also location of transaction.
- Notifications: with smart notifications you will know everything happening with your finances, when it happens.
- All of the above contained within a beautifully designed interface with a convenient infographic option.
- Hold your iPhone horizontally to display larger charts with touch response
- Invite members of your family or friends to your wallets and lead your finances together
- Set frequent payments – Saving you time and money!
- Add the place of transaction each time for a broader picture and useful data.
- Set a period and angle from which you want to look at your data in the overview
- Travel wallets and work with more currencies
- Connecting with your bank account
- Improved artificial intelligence
Spendee is free to download and use. Spendee Premium upgrades your experience and gives you ability to create multiple wallets and invite your family members and friend and share with them your wallets for $1.99 a month or $14.99 a year through an auto-renewing subscription.
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
This app has been designed by truly passionate designers and talented developers. We built something unique and special and hope it will help you in your everyday life!
If you enjoy Spendee, please rate our app. Thanks!
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/spendeeapp
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/spendeeapp
What's New in Version 2.0.1
Thank you to all our users! We have received tons of feedback from you - both positive and negative. Your ideas, feature requests and questions are pushing us to work harder and give you the financial app you deserve!
Spendee 2.0.1 brings to you:
- crash fixes for iOS7 and iOS8 devices
- solved freezing problems
- fixed time and dates issues
- fixed synchronization issues
- many of other minor bug fixes and improvements
What can you expect in the next version?
- Export feature - Yes, export is really important and we know that now.
- Better work with time in overview section - overview by weeks, months, year similar to Spendee 1.xx
Users who have bought the previous version of Spendee app (1.xx) are getting all the previous features within the new Spendee, furthermore the synchronization feature, the ability to associate place with a transaction or the ability to add and edit category from the add transaction screen are available for them for free too.
The PRO version will be charged on a subscription model. We have decided to make the premium features available to everyone for a small monthly fee, which will greatly help us to put more effort into the Spendee development, which means more features and also help bring Spendee apps to other platforms.
Greatly executed yet not so easy to add a new expense
I really like this app. Yet there are some design choices that get in the way of me sticking with it.
For example I'm not completely sure why the start screen shows you your last added expenses instead of directly showing the screen to add a new expense, which is probably the reason you opened it 90% of the time.
Also when adding a new expense you always have to select a category instead of the left-most one/your most used category (which is usually food for me) be preselected by default, in addition to this the app always shows a following screen after adding an expense to add extra info like a photo or set it as a recurring expense, which are both great features but most of the time I just want to add a meal in the least touches as possible and this coupled with all I mentioned above makes the process needlessly long. Eg: I just bought a Big Mac do I want to track it in Spendee: it takes me 6 touches to add it vs 3 in competitor Spender.
In addition I'm really missing the feature to set a monthly budget to specific categories, maybe it's there somewhere but I haven't been able to find it.
All in all this is probably the most beautifully executed and most polished expenses app on the store but specially UX-wise there is room for improvement.
Now worthless app
Spendee has pivoted and shown their true colors. Instead of selling a useful app, they want all of your spending data.
Newest version makes Spendee completely worthless. You can no longer export your purchases, likely disabled so that you have to use their future web based tools for any analysis you want to perform.
To make matters worse, I paid for the old version only to see them move to freemium model with no ability to downgrade to the version I purchased.
Try to close and re-open the app. First is shows the homepage and suddenly ask to type your pass, but I have already seen the homescreen so the whole point of having a pass is not working well.
Besides that, is a very usefull app to keep a record about your finance.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Jun 18, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 28.2 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: CLEEVIO s.r.o.
- © 2015 CLEEVIO
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Spendee Premium account$1.99
- Spendee Premium account$14.99