By MH Riley Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly Personal Finance App in the store. And best of all, it's free!
The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY.
So give it a try and have instant control over your spending!
*** Features ***
√ Simple and intuitive user interface
- helps you track your spending quickly and easily
√ Flexible Time Periods
- choose to track Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
√ Budget Mode
- optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
- carry over any remaining budget to the next period
√ Summary View
- overview of your current spending progress
- time travel backwards and forwards in time
- see your main areas of spending
√ Log Expense and Income
- easy and quick transaction entry
- sort by date, name or amount
- repeat transactions daily, weekly or monthly (Pro Upgrade required)
- export transactions (Pro Upgrade required)
- editable spending and income categories
- choose a quality icon for each category
- easy visualisation of where your money goes
- beautiful and interactive charts
- view spending grouped by category
- see the history of your spending
What's New in Version 2.6.1
Version 2.6.1 of Spending Tracker
This is a bug fix update for 2.6 which deals with the following known issues:
* The date picker was setting the wrong year when using the Buddhist or Japanese calendar.
New features in 2.6
* iPhone 6 / 6 Plus - Support for the larger screen sizes of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
* Repeating Transactions - New options for 'Update Future' and 'Delete Future' when updating or deleting a repeat transaction.
* Auto Backup - New option to specify how many backup entries to keep in Dropbox (previously limited to 5).
* Cash Flow by Category - If the Transaction tab is filtered by Category, then the Cash Flow chart is also filtered by the same Category.
* Fix - Calendar now displays dates correctly on iOS 10
* Fix - Non default Currency Symbol was not reflected in the Widget.
* Fix - Reminders were not always firing.
* Fix - Carry Over was not being adjusted for historic amendments.
* Various other bug fixes and tidy ups.
I love this ap. It really helps me stay on top of my budget. It's also user friendly and simple. The only criticism I have is that it's a challenge to swipe from month to month because the place that registers the command for your finger is too small. As a result, the ap thinks your telling it to do something else. Also, it's hard to re-program recurring charges. Other than that, I'm satisfied!
Simple and useful
Really great for tracking expenses. Convenient and pretty easy to use after some fiddling around. I would recommend it.
Best way to save money
Easy to us and keeps my budget on track!!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Sep 21, 2016
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Languages: English, Russian
- Seller: MH Riley Ltd
- © 2012-16 MH Riley Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$2.99