SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
- Refer a friend to SplashID and you both receive a 25% discount on a SplashID Pro subscription
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled. Refer a friend to SplashID, and you both get a 25% discount on SplashID Pro!
What's New in Version 8.0.8
- Fix to address the signing in issue which few users have after upgrade to 8.0.7
Solid application and must have in the digital age
I have been using SplashID Safe for about 14 years now on different platforms and am pretty happy with the application. I have a SplashID Pro subscription, have the app on my iPhone, iPad, and Windows PC, and synchronize everything through the cloud. My wife is also using SplashID and has been using it for about 3 years now. So far, so good, and we both are satisfied with the app.
There are two issues that do not let me to rate the app as five-stars:
- Unicode support. The app does not support Unicode on mobile devices. So if you save information in languages other than English, you will not be able to see it at all on your mobile devices (you will see some random characters and symbols). I asked SplashData 5 years ago about this issue and was told to wait for a while for a fix. Nothing has happened since then.
- Windows application. I am using version 7 because version 8 is not just ugly and looks terrible, it is user unfriendly and cumbersome.
In sum, SplashID Safe is a solid application and one of my staple apps. It would be much better if it supported Unicode and had a Windows version that matches the look, functionality, and efficiency of the old version 7.
Terrible sync--pushy on the pay option
I used this app for years and although the interface left a lot to be desired, it served its purpose. Until I had to sync off my desktop to a new phone. The process is tricky and not as intuitive as you would think. I lost all my data. When I went looking for back up my
Last was 4 years ago. Probably my fault, but the app doesn't make it easier by suggesting not back ups or doing them automatically. There is also a big push to pay for what most offer free, iCloud syncing. I moved over to onesafe. Will be a pain reentering data, but prettier to look at and free cloud syncing.
My go-to app for passwords, account numbers, and more
If you have lots of passwords, accounts, ID numbers, and other data to keep track of, give SplashID a try. It’s worked wonders for me. Not sure how I got along without it. I use it on my iPhone, iPad, and Mac. Cloud sync works great for me so if I make a change on one device, it gets synced to the others automatically. I like the backup feature, too.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jun 09, 2015
- Version: 8.0.8
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2015 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99