SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security. Compare SplashID to others: https://www.splashid.com/best-password-manager
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, security dashboard and automated backup for just $19.99. You can purchase the subscription from the app store and it will be charged to your iTunes account. It will auto-renew at the end of the year. Use your iTunes account to cancel the subscription anytime up to 24 hours before the renewal.
You can read about our terms of service at https://splashid.com/terms.htm
• Fix for FaceID and TouchID on iOS 12 and iPhone X/XS devices
• Fix for crashes on iOS 12 devices
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this app all the way back to my Palm Pilot/Treo days way before the iPhone and the concept of ‘smart phones’. And I have used it from the very first iPhone. Yes, that long. It has always been my go to password manager app. Has it had some issues along the way? Sure, what sw doesn’t. Have they always been resolved? Yes! I am a Lifetime Pro user. I synchronize over the cloud (which is certainly a vast improvement over syncing multiple devices to a master list on one device. That always had the chance of creating dupes). As of the last several years, it has run flawlessly across 5 devices with only the occasional glitch that required a quick reboot of the app (such as the records displaying as gibberish or the icons not matching up). I am bummed that I can’t use face recognition with my new Xs Max and did need to delete and re-install the app. But that took a matter of minutes with the restore even faster. I know and trust that SplashData will get it resolved. This tool simply just works, which is what I want most out of any technology.
Update: Splash Data has provided an upgrade that solves the Face Unlock bug. All good.
The app is integral to every day of my life
I have been using this program for several years on 4 different devices not including using the website as my back up access. I have been using the cloud sync and think I have only had one problem syncing and it turned out to be my fault. This application is an integral of my entire life. I can keep track of alimony every pierce is data. I use custom passwords for everything. Everything I access needs SplashID open for me to access my data sources. The program is stable, for me, and I can always access my data. Every now and then there is a little glitch that a quick restart of the app won’t solve. Other password managers try to be too cute in their implementation and are too integrated into your web browser experience. SplashID gives me a stand-alone database of all my life records accessible at a moments need. My only complaint is speed of accessing customer support and the subscription management seems to have some glitches. But I have always been able to solve the issue with their help.
Great app I pass on to Apple Advisors
This is a fantastic app that I tell everyone about, even Apple Advisors, because I feel it is so much more secure then the Apple Keychain for saving passwords. But not only can you save passwords on Splashid, but banking, credit card information, car insurance, VINs and so much more. Anything, I mean ANYTHING you feel is important enough for you to save, you can save it on Splashid. From A to Z, all you have to do is add the information as a record or a category, and since the list is never ending you can keep on saving.
I’m the first one to admit that the amount of information that I know about computers or any other smart tech thing, could fill a cavity in an ant’s tooth. ( Notice I’m spelling an insect here, not a sister of one of your parents ) But with an application like Splashid around you can still survive as a grain of sand against the mighty waves on a beach.
Buy it. I guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
- 46.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2018 SplashData, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.