SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
- Refer a friend to SplashID and you both receive a 25% discount on a SplashID Pro subscription
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password keeper app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security - not Keeper, not Dashlane, or 1Password, Roboform, mSecure, eWallet, or Keychain.
Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled. Refer a friend to SplashID, and you both get a 25% discount on SplashID Pro!
What's New in Version 8.0.6
- Fix for Touch ID failure in Safari extension
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
SplashID extension in iOS Safari is enabled in this way:
1. Open Safari
2. Tap the Share button at the bottom of the screen
3. In the 2nd row of Share options, tap the More button on the far right
4. Enable SplashID
5. Now tap the SplashID icon and you will be able to login and search your records
Steer clear of this company. Used to be a great product back in the PalmOS days but they’ve really gone downhill since porting to iOS. Their customer service is the pits. I’ve used it for years then awhile back they snuck on an upgrade that converted my free program to the Pro version. No notice no explanation until after I’d synced. Only after that did I receive an email telling me they were giving me a trial of SplashID Pro. I contacted them telling the I didn’t want it and requested directions for reverting to the free version. No response from them so inquired a second time - still no response. Tonight I’m trying to open the app on my phone and it will not open. I suspect it’s the Pro issue and I need to pay to get my data back. Of course when you go to their website there’s no help available to address the problem. Nothing that says go ahead a pay for pro and the app will open and you will have your data. Knowing how buggy their upgrades tend to be I’m not sure I want to chance it for fear of losing the data. I did send in an email request but I’m doubtful I’ll hear back or get any useful info from them. Decided to post a review here - at least I can warn others to just not get messed up with this horrid company. Wish I could give them no stars.
DO NOT PURCHASE!!
I made the rookie mistake of not waiting a day or two when a major new version of anything comes out to see if anyone reports bugs. Now I'm the guy reporting that this is BUGGY. You should wait till they work it out. Don't get me wrong, I am a long-time user of SID (I go all the way to my Palm Pilot and Treo days with it- didn't initially want to switch to iPhone cause there was no SID!) and it is a very good product. I'm sure they will fix the problems but in the meantime, DO NOT update.
Update: having spent a couple days with it, my belief in SplashData is fading fast. This is an across the boards disaster. As you can see from the other reviews, there are a lot of serious problems with the app and it is hard to believe that it was put to market without knowing that. Customer service wrote me back saying 'server load issues' caused my problems and that it should be better today. Not even close. SplashDara better get their act together or they are going to lose many, many customers with this 'upgrade', even ones who have been using the product for 10 years like me.
DONT LIKE THE "UPDATE"
I am a user dating back to my Palm Pilot days and through multiple version on iPhone. This "upgrade" to v8 takes a perfectly functional app, that syncs with my desktop version and has capability for me to send a secure vid to my spouse to keep his desktop version up to date, and now wants to charge me monthly or yearly to keep those functions. Thank goodness I found the older version of the iPhone app still on my hard drive on my desktop, and have re-installed it in place of the new version.
ADDED COMMENT: Now the re-update happened without my choosing it and I cannot access the older version any more! (How did they make that happen??) Customer support confirmed that my only option, if I want to continue to use it the way I used to (for what was previously a one-time price) is to pay yearly for the "upgrade". Gave me 30 days free trial - so I am using that to shop for another app that will substitute.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 8.0.6
- Size: 30.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2015 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99