SplashID Safe Password Manager
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SplashID is the world's most trusted password storage system. For over 12 years, over one million users have kept their passwords safe with SplashID - and now it gets even better with an all-new version.
Think of SplashID as your personal vault or digital wallet on the iPhone or iPad. You can store and lock sensitive information - not just usernames and passwords but credit card data, account numbers, registration codes, prescriptions, and much more.
Keeping your usernames, passwords, and bank account numbers in your head, on a Word or Excel file, or written on a piece of paper is unsafe. Passwords can be forgotten; laptops can be lost. With SplashID, your data is easily and quickly accessible, reliably stored, and - most importantly - secure.
Only SplashID offers:
- Access: Free, native, secure apps for mobile, desktop, web, and browser
- Choice of sync and storage: You decide how to store and sync your records with convenient cloud sync, local network Wi-Fi sync, or on-device storage
- Touch ID login
- Customizable record types and categories keep information organized
- Photo capture feature quickly and easily stores credit card information
- File attachments: upload photos, documents, and add notes to any record for reference
- Protection features include 256-bit encryption and 2-factor authentication
- Secure sharing: Safely share records with other SplashID users or even those who don’t use SplashID
- Automatic SplashID Backup service to ensure data never gets lost
- Security dashboard provides usage statistics and tools to monitor and fix weak, reused, and old passwords
- Web autofill saves typing in usernames, passwords, and delivers the correct address from the secure data vault every time to prevent phishing
- SplashID extension available for autofill in Safari
- Refer a friend to SplashID and you both receive a 25% discount on a SplashID Pro subscription
Lock your personal information up in a state-of-the-art data saver and feel comfortable knowing that at any time you can access private information safely.
No other password keeper app delivers SplashID's combination of features, reliability, and security - not Keeper, not Dashlane, or 1Password, Roboform, mSecure, eWallet, or Keychain.
Compare SplashID to others: http://splashid.com/personal/compare.html
The app is free to use with basic record storage functionality. A one-year subscription to SplashID Pro gives you many additional features like sync across devices, Security Dashboard and Automated Backup for just $19.99. It's auto-renewed at the end of the year, or easily cancelled. Refer a friend to SplashID, and you both get a 25% discount on SplashID Pro!
What's New in Version 8.0.7
- Bug Fixes for Wifi Sync & Cloud Sync
- Sync Troubleshooting Options (in Settings screen)
- Other minor issue fixes
Worry about Cloud Security
Have used this app for a while. A few glitches occasionally, like all the icons for entries being replaced at random twice but overall seemed ok. Have the used the subscription and cloud sync service for over a year, which was convenient as I have a couple computers. Then had two credit card numbers stolen. One is my daily use credit card so that number was available all the time. However, the other credit card has not been used for a year and has been securely locked in a safe for over a year. Both cards are from separate banks, one AMEX one VISA. The only other place the numbers both exist is - SplashID. I worried about a security breach to the cloud sync system and contacted SplahID a couple times about it. Each time I received what seems to me to be an unconcerned cursory email. I've ditched the cloud service now and am considering another system entirely.
LOVE THE APP
I have had Splash ID for about 2 years. I read some of the other reviews and was really surprised. My experience has been great. I have it on my computer, iPad and iPhone. I did have problems with installing the upgrade and I received help by phone. I was talked through it and it works fine. Any time I have a question, I go the the website and either find the answer from questions others have written or I write an email. I have had very quick responses and the techs have always been polite. I am a 73 year old retired woman. I mention that because if anyone should be having problems, I would think it would be me. Again, I love the APP and the Splash ID support.
Safe and secure
The only reason I give a 4 is that it hasn't been perfect but overall this app is awesome. SplashID is very responsive to customer issues and the current interface is excellent on all the platforms I use. I have been using SplashID for many years and I depend on this app and feel it is trustworthy and securely accessible.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 22, 2015
- Version: 8.0.7
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: SplashData
- © 2015 SplashData, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- SplashID Pro$19.99
- Standalone - No Sync$9.99
- Wi-Fi Sync$29.99