▲ IMPORTANT ▲
This app works only with an external Dual XGPS 160 GPS bluetooth receiver and NOT with the iOS device internal GPS! More information: http://www.allesmatze.de/sprintboxpro/
SprintBoxPro allows you to do professional performance measuring of vehicles with your iOS devices connected to a Dual XGPS 160 bluetooth receiver with 10Hz GPS rate.
SprintBoxPro app takes full advantage of the 10Hz GPS rate, which is industry standard for professional performance measuring!
You can create and manage your own measurement templates using following base measurement types:
‣ From Zero To Speed (Kph, Mph), e.g. 0->100kph
‣ From Zero To Distance (Meter, Feet, Miles), e.g. 0->500m
‣ Intermediate Speed (Kph, Mph), e.g. 100->200kph
‣ From Speed To Zero (Kph, Mph), e.g. 50->0kph
For every measurement SprintBoxPro collects all relevant data for best analytics:
‣ Measurement progress
‣ Covered distance with location data
‣ Altitude profile of covered distance
‣ G-Force of acceleration/deceleration
‣ Weather data of current location (Temperature, Humidity, Air pressure, Rain, Snow, Wind direction)
‣ Driving direction
‣ Measurement result with 4 decimal places
With SprintBoxPro you can analyze your measurement results easily and detailed. There are a huge number of included features:
‣ Manage different measurement templates
‣ Manage your vehicles
‣ Overview a vehicle and see all performed measurements
‣ Sort performed measurements by date, vehicle or type
‣ Interactive charts for altitude profile and measurement progress
‣ Maps view (see exact route of measurement)
‣ Measurement factors (negative, neutral and positive influence to the result, e.g. headwind, snow/rain on road)
‣ GPS status view (satellites in view and use, position confidence, ...)
‣ Included FAQ for best support
‣ and much more...
‣ Reduced minimum difference between start/end value for all templates
‣ Improved minus/plus buttons of create template view for faster selection
‣ Improved result view after measurement is finished for better visibility
‣ Fixed minor bugs
‣ For devs: Switched to Swift 2.2
Ratings and Reviews
Works as expected! Great App!
I'm into performance cars and tuning out in Cali where 0-60mph times matter and 1/4 mile tracks are far and few between these days. With the xgps160 and the SprintBoxPro app I can get immediate feedback on the performance of my cars and others without going to the track. I love that this app supports multiple vehicles and keeps a measurement history with ambient conditions (weather) at the time. Very customizable. Clean app. Great job!
Thank you for your feedback ;)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.