Square Register - Accept Credit Card Payments with Square's Mobile Point of Sale
By Square, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Accept credit cards and run your business on the go and in store with Square Register. Process Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express, pay just 2.75% per swipe, and access your funds in 1-2 business days. No monthly fees, commitments, or surprises.
HOW IT WORKS
1. Download Square Register.
2. Sign up and request your free Square Reader.
3. Plug in your Square Reader and start taking payments.
2.75% PER SWIPE
Swipe $100, see $97.25 in your bank account. Accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express at the same rate.
Square deposits payments into your bank account in 1-2 business days.
FREE SECURE CARD READER
Request your free Square Reader at sign-up. Credit card information is encrypted at swipe.
COMPLETE POINT OF SALE
Transform an iPad into a complete point of sale. Square Register for iPad works with receipt printers, kitchen ticket printers, cash drawers, and barcode scanners.
BACK OFFICE TOOLS
Sign in to your web dashboard to access all your business data plus tools to help you make sense of it.
FREE ONLINE STORE
Open an online store for free in Square Market. Sell in person and online with Square.
Square Register has everything you need to start, run and grow your business from your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Get the latest in point of sale features with app updates.
- Swipe or key in all major credit cards
- Record cash, gift cards, and other forms of tender
- Accept Square Wallet mobile payments
- Customize your products with photos, names, and prices
- Customers sign and tip right on your device
- Send receipts via email or text message
- Apply discounts, create order modifiers, issue refunds
- Access real-time sales data and complete sales history
- Sync hardware with Square Register for iPad
- Reconcile your cash drawer
- Print receipts and kitchen tickets
- Connect barcode scanner
- Set employee logins and permissions
What's New in Version 4.2.1
- Various bug fixes and improvements
Have questions? Visit our Support Center at https://squareup.com/help
Square Register not for iPad 1.
My iPad fits my needs - or used to .. Square Register no longer supports it. Sure, I don't run 100's of card transactions a day, or week. But when I do, it is (was) via Square Register's iPad app. It was quick, easy, convenient, and never had any problems .. 'til now. The iPhone app is just as easy .. BUT you ever try to get a signature via iPhone? iPad is the ONLY way to go. Why drop iOS-5 customers? Thanks, guys.
Bad Business Don't install
If you are seeing this app for the 1st time it may seem cool, I wouldn't recommend this app to anyone the company has Zero customer service No phone#,and will deactivate your account without any reason at anytime then it takes over 3 months for you to get your hard earned funds put in your account. Don't install find a different app. This is not the old Square you may have heard about... Warning!!!!!!!!!!
Best thing for a small business!
I am self employed and this is the best way to take credit cards! What's a bonus, its all for a low rate with no hassle! Thanks!!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 24, 2014
- Version: 4.2.1
- Size: 37.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese
- Seller: Square, Inc.
- © 2014 Square, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.