By Yang Yubo
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SSH Proxy can help you turn any remote SSH server into a SOCKS v5 proxy, intuitive and easy to use.
SSH Proxy is able to remember the SSH login password & private key passphrase and save it to OS X's keychain. Furthermore, SSH Proxy is designed to automatically reconnect when your Mac is waking up from sleep.
- Auto launch when log in OS X
- Ability to share SOCKS v5 proxy on LAN
- Create SOCKS v5 proxy through SSH tunnel
- Fast switch between multiple SSH accounts
- Automatically reconnect after disconnected by errors or waking up from sleep
- Remember SSH login password & private key passphrase in OS X Keychain automatically
- Whitelist, only sites on the list will be accessed through the proxy server, other sites will be connected directly
- Support compressing SSH connection
- Support connecting through SOCKS v5 / SOCKS v4 / HTTP proxy with authentication
- Support public-key, password, keyboard-interactive and multi-factor authentication methods
- Fully compatible with OpenSSH and PKCS#8 private keys
SSH Proxy support mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 15.03
1. Multi-factor authentication support
2. Able to add subnet notation (CIDR format) in blacklist/whitelist
3. Able to set host key algorithms, key exchange algorithms, and ciphers
4. Server name can be renamed
5. Minor bugfixes
6. Lots of improvements
Simple and to the point App
Great little app and prompt and attentive support when I had problems.