By Stack Exchange
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stack Exchange is a network of 100+ question and answer communities on everything from software programming to cooking, photography, and gaming. With this app you can:
• Read, ask, and answer questions on the best question and answer center in the world
• Track all your interests in one place with the new combined feed view
• Get instant notifications when you receive an answer or comment
This is the official app for all Stack Exchange sites, including Stack Overflow, Super User, Server Fault, Ask Ubuntu and Arqade.
New to Stack Exchange? Here’s how it works:
• Anybody can ask or answer a question
• The best answers are voted to the top
• You earn reputation points for every vote you receive
• Unlock privileges as you earn reputation, like the ability to comment or vote
• The community is run by you: moderators are elected, and top users have access to special tools to help moderate
What's New in Version 1.6.4
Just a performance fix in the question history tab.
I can't express how much I deeply appreciate this effort that all of you put to keep this forum up and running
I m learning a lot
Just wish I could see my profile stats like in browser!
So handy to have SO on my iPad at home. This allows me to figure out my #Rstats issues from the couch, and acts as a 2nd screen when coding