Stack It Up
By James Kwan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This game tests your hand and eye coordination. Try to stop the blocks so they stack on top of each other. Keep an eye on the blocks and your hand on the button.
The blocks will move from side to side and its your objective to stop the blocks so that they stack on top of each other. You only need to stack one block to complete the level. The blocks move faster and faster as you complete each level. There are 12 levels in each stage.
There are three difficulty settings.
* Easy - You get three blocks to stack so you have more room to make a mistake.
* Medium - You get two blocks to stack so you have more room to make a mistake.
* Difficult - You get one block to stack so no margin for error.
Play this game anywhere anytime on your iphone and itouch. Great way for you, your friends and family to try to beat each others scores.
What's New in Version 1.01
- Coming soon...Invite, challenge, and compare your score against other players online using Scoreloop.
- See how you compare with other players.
Stupid, crap game
Not worth it for payed or free, go for the other one "stack it"
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 27, 2009
- Version: 1.01
- Size: 2.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: James Kwan
- © James Kwan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.