StageFly enhances a venue’s support for the 'Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act' by enabling their audience members who are deaf or hard of hearing to view American Sign Language (ASL) or Closed Captioning (CC) script during live performances through streaming real-time video on their mobile device.
For theatre goers:
Simply install this app and seek out your local theatre that provides support for StageFly.
A required hardware package is needed to provide this app’s functionality for your audience members. Contact us to learn more.
- Improved iOS 9 compatibility
- More responsive on iPhone 6/6+ screens
- arm64 support (for 64bit devices)
- update to use the latest Teradek 3.0 SDK
- Swipe-Right to simply exit the video stream view
- hardware acceleration support has been added (if device can support it)
- iOS 8 (iOS 7 support has been deprecated)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.