Star Alliance Navigator for iPad
By Star Alliance
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Star Alliance Navigator for iPad has received the sought-after Red Dot Award: Communication Design 2013, one of the largest and most acclaimed international design competitions.
The Navigator for iPad is our next generation mobile companion in support of the Star Alliance experience. Users can learn interesting facts about each of the member airlines and the Star Alliance network, all presented in a visually entertaining manner. Not only is this app informative, but also helpful in support of your travel experience, from flight information and schedules for all member airlines, to worldwide lounge locations and detail, to airport information. And, the “My Trip” feature offers an innovative and useful tool for monitoring your flight itineraries.
• Interactive 3D globe, visually depicting Star Alliance member airline routes
• Member airline details
» Interesting facts about each airline
» Booking contact numbers
» Images and videos
• Travel services
» Flight Search – find flight schedules for all Star Alliance member airlines
» Flight Status – Track any Star Alliance member airline flight
» Lounge Finder – Details for all Star Alliance and member airline lounges worldwide
» Airport Information – Weather, City Guides, Lounges and member airlines serving
• Star Alliance Benefits
» Learn about the Star Alliance benefits applicable worldwide, from Gold Status, to Frequent Flyer rewards, to the extensive Star Alliance Network
» Enjoy learning about our Advocates who represent each of our benefits with enlightening experiences of their lives and journeys
• My Trip
» Enter your flight itinerary details, and enjoy an entertaining journey across the 3D globe
» Stay informed at each step of your journey, with airport information and flight statuses, all within a single view
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• “Info cards” added to the main screen, providing frequent bits of information including app tips, current news, marketing campaigns, etc.
• Improved Globe interaction on the home screen. “Swipe” the globe to search any airport in the Star Alliance network, providing relevant travel information, as well as visual interaction with “The way the Earth connects”
• New Network screen design, including all Star Alliance member airlines’ representation on the globe, with facts about each airline
• Multiple bug fixes and improvements