The newly updated Star Alliance Navigator is the perfect mobile companion in support of the Star Alliance experience. It provides comprehensive alliance-wide flight information and schedules, worldwide lounge locations and detail, and airport information. It also allows the user to easily manage his flights by introducing Trips, with functionalities such as ride request and weather information.
• Talk with any of our 28 member airlines customer support teams in just one click, with the new “Tap to Call Customer Service” feature
• Tracking your flight is now easier than ever using the “Flight Tracker” feature
• Explore 150 Gold Track locations all over the world by searching under the Trip section
• Discover more about our multi-award-winning Lounges and Contract Lounges
• Stability and performance enhancements – to enable you to have a seamless experience while navigating our app
Ratings and Reviews
Why no download mode?
This app could rate two more stars if it permitted downloading flight schedules.
Ok but more needed
App works ok but would be nice to be able to sort results by arrival departure or elapsed like oneworld's app does
Also and more importantly we really need the choice to be able to download the entire flight database to use in offline mode while in flight. In planning for delays or the next leg of a trip, this often happens while on an aircraft and it's not enough to rely only on the recent searches and just make those available. If my flight is late arriving and I'm going to miss a connection, I want to be able to know my alternatives before I land so I can get right to work on them.
This function existed in the now-defunct PalmOS app so it should not be too hard to re-create.
I'd say its pretty good. Checking flight status is pretty straight forward, getting airport info is also pretty good. It gives interesting facts about the city and such. WHAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT: less loading time when app is launched, add a map view for the airport with GPS, add flight check in for most airlines. These are the things we want. Just a little more work for you guys. Interface is good.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.