Star Wars™: Commander
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.
The Galactic War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the galaxy!
Battle with or against iconic characters like Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, and Princess Leia, and utilize or destroy units like AT-ATs, Speeder Bikes, Wookiee Warriors, and Stormtroopers. Join millions around the globe to play in this epic combat strategy game. Commander, the fate of the galaxy is in your hands!
• CHOOSE to fight for the Rebellion or the Empire
• TRAIN your troops to charge into battle
• BUILD units and vehicles with multiple upgrades
• DEFEND your base against enemy forces
• COMPLETE original story missions and gain additional rewards
• LEVEL UP your heroes, troops, vehicles, and more
• BATTLE on different worlds within the Star Wars™ universe
• TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS and allies to form the ultimate squad
Upgrade your Planetary Command building to scout and relocate your base to new worlds such as Dandoran, Yavin 4, Er’Kit and Hoth to expand your command and strengthen your squad.
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4 or later, running iOS 8.0 and above. iOS versions below 8.0 are no longer supported. Playing on an iPhone 4S may result in longer load times and slower performance.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains:
• Social media links to connect with others
• In-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content
• Advertising for some third parties, including the option to watch ads for rewards
• Advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies
We respect your wishes regarding your Privacy. You can exercise control and choice by resetting your Advertising Identifier in your device’s Privacy Settings.
What's New in Version 5.1.0
The Star Wars™: The Last Jedi celebration continues with new events and rewards inspired by the movie!
• Fathier Rider - A Tognath rider guides this beast to destroy enemy troops and buildings with incredible speed and powerful strikes.
• Bufopel Protector and Ongidae Oppressor - These brutish units bludgeon enemies in melee range and become harder to defeat the longer they remain on the field.
New Event System
• Complete in-game actions and earn EP to trade in for crates, Data Fragments, currency, and more.
• For the next month, complete events to unlock new units, including exclusive limited-time rewards.
Test your will in the struggle against microtransactions!
This game exists in order to tempt you to buy crystals in microtransactions. Don’t get me wrong - the concept of building a base, defending it against other players, and attacking other players bases is great. But the execution - in which you have to wait longer and longer for your buildings to upgrade and your troops to train as you level up UNLESS you spend crystals purchased with real money - makes the game less and less fun the longer you play. Disney is hoping at that point you’ll be invested enough in the game you won’t be able to resist that super easy touchID press to drop hundreds of dollars on crystals. They’re preying on our addictive and compulsive tendencies. Pretty insidious stuff. This is everything wrong with gaming. Let me pay for all of a product up front and use it, rather than giving me half of something for free and then trying to tempt me to pay endlessly to chase the rest.
Great game - Rebels have advantage
I’ve been playing for over 2 years. I’m Empire level 9. Some reviews say the ATATs are unfair but at higher levels it is not, also the introduction of new updates have definitely evened things out. I love this game and haven’t paid for anything. Now there is a huge problem and instead of making both sides equal, the rebels have the upper hand by far. My base is very solid but when 7 desert jet pack troopers can destroy my entire base with ease, something needs to be fixed. I think of it as a type to glitch and rebel’s who use that don’t have to use any strategy whatsoever. My two cents
First off, let's get this out of the way, I absolutely love the game! Addicted to it even! But, for the past couple of days, I haven't been able to go back in because it something about a user problem. So I thought, why not just delete the game and re-download it to see if it'll reset. But, the same message came up. Now I can't access my original base anymore, and sadly have to go back to scratch. Can you somehow resolve this issue please? I'd love to go back to my old base again. I miss playing the game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 13, 2017
- Version: 5.1.0
- Size: 209 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © & ™ Lucasfilm Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Crystals$9.99
- Handful of Crystals$4.99
- Satchel of Crystals$19.99
- Shipment of Crystals$99.99
- Crate of Crystals$49.99
- Promo Bundle 1$1.99
- Promo Bundle 9$19.99
- Promo Bundle 8$9.99
- Promo Bundle 5$5.99
- Promo Bundle 12$49.99