THE LEGACY OF STAR WARS DARK FORCES™ AND STAR WARS® JEDI KNIGHT LIVES ON
In the tradition of the highly acclaimed Star Wars: Jedi Knight series, Star Wars®: Jedi Knight® II: Jedi Outcast™ features rebel agent Kyle Katarn in exhilarating first-person action. Several years have passed since Kyle avenged his father's death and saved the Valley of the Jedi from Jerec and his band of Dark Jedi. Allowing his Force powers to languish for fear of falling to the dark side, Kyle entrusted his lightsaber to Luke Skywalker, vowing never to use it again. But when a new and menacing threat to the galaxy emerges, Kyle knows he must reclaim his past in order to save his future.
Explore breathtaking Star Wars locales such as Cloud City, the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4, and Nar Shaddaa, the smugglers' moon. Multiplayer options include deathmatch, saber-only deathmatch, and team capture the flag.
* Expanded and enhanced use of the lightsaber features a slew of attack and defense moves
* Tap into the powers of the Force including Jump, Push, Jedi Mind Tricks and more
* Employ combat or stealth, depending on the situation.
* Choose wisely from an arsenal of 13 weapons including disruptor rifle, thermal detonators, trip mines and Wookiee bowcaster.
* Play on-line with 2-32 players or against a variety of AI Bots - and gain an additional 7 Force powers.
* Test your skills in 24 single-player missions and in 6 different types of multiplayer games including Jedi Master, Holocron, Capture the Ysalamiri, Duel, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
* Interact with legendary Star Wars characters such as Luke Skywalker and Lando Calrissian (featuring the voice of Billy Dee Williams as Lando.)
*** Please Check System Requirements Prior to Purchasing. ***
If you encounter problems playing the game, please visit
support.aspyr.com. Our team of Customer Support Wonderkids are happy and eager to help.
In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements:
CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or faster | Memory: 512 MB or higher Hard Disk Space: 1 GB free disk space | Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600 | Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 7300 | Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB | Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard. | Multiplayer Requirements: Internet (TCP/IP) and LAN (TCP/IP)play supported. Internet play requires broadband connection.
NOTICE: Intel® integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW!
Get the latest Aspyr news, get insider information, deals and more…
SURF US: http://aspyr.com
LIKE US: http://facebook.com/aspyrmedia
FOLLOW US: http://twitter.com/aspyrmedia
Thank you for playing Star Wars: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast from Aspyr!
• Fix multiplayer issues in OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Ratings and Reviews
A great game ruined by lack of controller support
After loving this game when it was on the original X-Box, I decided to download it for the action, the force battles, and multiplayer when it was on sale for half price. Unfotunately the features I enjoyed don’t translate well to a mouse and a keyboard. A note to ASPYR: Please make ALL of your games support controllers. This game just isn’t the same on a mouse and keyboard. Plus, the app is buggy.
Launches but won’t start new game
Just downloaded to my 1 year old iMac running 10.11.6 and the game launches but when it comes time to start a new game nothing happens when I click on the level of game I’d like to start at. Maybe it’s the big weird lightsaber cursor that’s messing it up. But no luck with Apple or Aspyer tech support, and I see little chance of getting a refund on downloaded software from the Apple Store. It’s like they are saying, "come buy this great software, and if it doesn’t work though you meet the system requirements, then f-you.” How can we trust this store?
Makes You Feel Like a Jedi
This game is extremely satisfying, yet extremely hard. The game is almost impossible to beat without using the many cheat codes for it, but is still fun none the less. It successfully makes you feel like a Jedi Knight through the use of your lightsaber and the Force powers the game grants you access to. It can also be played in first or third person while either wielding your lightsaber or one of the many blaster rifles. However, the story is a bit lacking, and the main villain is a little lame, but it makes up for this with the gameplay. Jedi Outcast is primarily a shooter game, but does include some puzzles for players to figure out. Overall the game is appropriately priced, has excellent controls, but the story is rather simple and bland.
- Aspyr Media (iDP)
- 627.2 MB
- OS X 10.6.6 or later
- English, French, German
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2002-2017 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.