In a distant galaxy, colonies of space-faring bunnies have discovered a way to harness the vast energy of the cosmos, and conflict breaks out over control of the limitless supply. Powerful cybernetic creatures, manufactured to synthesize bullets from pure energy, are launched into space to attack rival planets. The inhabitants look to the StarLicker pilots, equipped with advanced energy-absorbing ships, to defend their cities from the barrage raining down upon them.
StarLicker is a competitive 1v1 strategy game unlike any other. Each match pits you against a rival planet, where you must destroy all 3 of their cities to win. You and your opponent take turns spending energy on units that you use to design and shape your own bullet patterns. Energy is gained on defense, when you absorb incoming bullets using the StarLicker ship to foil your opponent’s attacks. If you like multiplayer real-time strategy, turn-based strategy or shmup (shoot ‘em up) games, you may have just found your new favorite game.
“This is honestly the first app I've had where I would like to enable push notifications.” - Christian Sawyer, Beta Tester
• A unique blend of intense action and contemplative strategy
• Asynchronous online multiplayer and matchmaking
• Pass ‘n’ Play with a friend on a shared device
• Dozens of Special Powers to unlock to customize your tactics
• Game Center enabled to sync across all your devices
• Pixel art graphics inspired by the 16-bit generation
• Original synthpop soundtrack composed by Kurt Feldman of Ice Choir and The Depreciation Guild
Follow us to keep up with the future updates!
• New cosmetic unlockables - Ships, Pilots and Planets
• Visual improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Tons of Fun
I download this game thinking of a game like Bloons Tower Defense and I wasn't expecting much. I was so wrong. This game is extremely fun to play - especially with a second player and it has tons of upgrades, strategic elements, high replay ability, and a great soundtrack. I highly recommend this game if you are a fan of Tower Defense games.
Crash at Seeker tutorial
Hey, the game crashes in the middle of the Seeker tutorial - right after I set up my first offense and the bullets destroy the first two enemies. 😓
Phone: iPhone 6
- Heartonomy Limited Liability Company
- 74.1 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Heartonomy LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Diamond $0.99
- 5 Diamonds $2.99
- 10 Diamonds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.