Start (Web to PDF + Browser)
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Start (Web to PDF + Browser) for iPad allows you to easily convert a web page to PDF. “Start” is also a full featured browser with many social media integrations.
As far as we know, this is the only iPad app that allows for landscape PDF.
Do you miss “Print to PDF” on your iPad? “Start” is a full featured browser that allows you to easily convert any web page to a PDF document. It integrates with Dropbox and Evernote so that your documents are always in the Cloud. You can save web pages for offline reading or generate hard copies of purchase confirmations. You can open all Office documents in “Start” and convert them to PDF for easy sharing.
“Start” is a tabbed browser that has many social media integrations.
1. Sharing a link on Facebook
2. Tweeting a link on Twitter
3. Pocket (Read it Later)
4. Pinterest – easy to Pin images on a web page
5. Readability‘s Read Now for distraction-free reading
- Great for offline reading
- 1 click to create a PDF from a web page
- PDF in portrait or landscape
- Edit PDF by removing or re-ordering pages.
- Dropbox Integration
- Tabbed Browsing
- Easily Mail screen capture of web page
- Supports Printing of web page
- Save web page to Pocket (Read It Later)
- Easily pin an image to Pinterest
- Opens MS Office documents and convert them to PDF.
- Change Browser Agent String
What's New in Version 1.42
Fixes issue where page will not scroll all the way to the left if app is first started in landscape mode.
Still loving this go-to app!
Update: Developer fixed all my bugs/UI gripes about a recent update!
1) <snip> [Update: Developer fixed this prob in an update.]
2) <snip> [Update: Developer fixed this prob in an update.]
3) <snip> [Update: Developer fixed this ui problem that had been mentioned here. Much appreciated!]
Still committed to this app because it does so much of what I need and does it well!
There is a great deal to like about this app. Good interface, easy to set up bookmarklet for Safari one can shunt over to Start to make a PDF of the page you are browsing. Dropbox integration completes the easy workflow.
And the PDFs made are the real deal -- not just jpg screenshots like most of the apps in this category are delivering. Kudos for this!
Things you could wish for: CROP Function: it would be very nice to get a chance to crop the content resulting from the conversion before it is paginated and committed to PDF.
Great app- needs some tweaks
App is awesome. Slightly buggy, but overall the best web-2-PDFs I've used. Some bugs and tweaks that would be nice are listed below:
Bug: Selecting Mail for multiple PDFs doesn't work
Feature Request: Configuring email subject and body would be nice
Bug: Dropbox integration doesn't seem to work well, and I cannot select a folder within my Dropbox
Feature Request: Would like to have a default homepage
Feature: Would like a url to call the email per so I could put a button on my webpage to automatically print per and insert into email
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 17, 2016
- Version: 1.42
- Size: 14.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Kennedy Kok
- © k5Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.