The official version of one of the best board games - Steam: Rails to Riches.
AWARDS & HONORS
2010 Nederlandse Spellenprijs Nominee
2010 Lys Passioné Winner
2010 Lys Passioné Finalist
2010 Golden Geek Best Strategy Board Game Nominee
2009 International Gamers Awards - General Strategy; Multi-player Nominee
2009 Golden Geek Best Gamers' Board Game Nominee
Take control of a railway company, issue shares, build railroads, deliver goods along an ever changing network of tracks and stations and make profit to expand.
* Can you finance both the most extensive track network and the most powerful locomotives?
* Which routes will give You the best returns on their costs?
* Can you beat the opponents to the most profitable shipments?
* Will you make enough money to pay your investors?
You build the tracks, upgrade towns, improve your train, and grab the right goods to make the longest, most profitable deliveries. Score your deliveries and add to your income or victory points, balancing your need to invest against your quest to win the game.
The goal of the game is to score the most victory points and become the best railway company.
- official Steam: Rails to Riches game
- original artwork
- ingame interactive tutorial
- languages: English, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Polish, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese Traditional
- optimized for smartphones and tablets
- play with AI, with friends or both
- 3 levels of difficulty AIs with individual strategies
- 3-5 player maps
- climate sounds and music matched to maps
- adaptable animation speed
- inapp official rules
- unique, original board game feel on Your device
- colorblind mode
- online multiplayer
- online leaderboard
* New free 2 players map: SOUTHWESTERN FRANCE
* Map pack
* Minor bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This is one of those games you really have to pay attention while playing. I had to search for tips on the internet how to successfully win or be at least competitive against the lowest Computer players. The tutorial, as mentioned, is not very helpful.
Worst tutorial ever
The game doesn't place a yellow good on Einhoven, then tells you to transport one yellow good to Njinmegen. It won't let me progress past that. I really want to give this game a higher review, but the tutorial is a dumpster fire.
A good game, but the mechanics around dragging everything are just wrong. Everyone else let's you get close, it's sad that in a game mainly about dragging its so much work to do this here.
- Acram Sp. z o.o.
- 342.2 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Acram & Mayfair Games
- In-App Purchases
- Carcassonne Map $1.99
- USA - Canada Map $1.99
- Belgium & Luxembourg Map $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.