Stick Run Mobile
By Nekki GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Over 40 Million likes and 6 Million frequent users on Facebook! The world's most successful endless runner – now available for your iOS device!
- What is Stick Run? Stick Run challenges players to run as far as possible through a randomly generated side-scrolling level filled with deadly obstacles. Stick Run was created by 16-year-old student Manuel Otto from Germany and became a smash hit on Facebook. The game counts over 6 million monthly active users and more than 40 Million Likes!
- How does it work? Obstacles range from single crates to stacks of them, panes of glass and rotating saw blades. Running headlong into walls of crates or any saw blade ends the game, at which point players can restart and try again. Besides the popular singleplayer mode Stick Run mobile also offers an online multiplayer mode for up to 4 players! Stick Run Mobile takes only a minute to learn, but a life to master!
- iOS version of the Facebook smash hit!
- New intuitive „2-thumbs control“
- Online multiplayer mode for up to 4 players!
- Challenge your friends
- International leaderboards
- Dozens of challenging achievements!
What's New in Version 1.1.3
- new Marathon mode: Challenge others in multi-part races in New York, Tokyo, Boston and many more cities or compete in our special Halloween-Marathon to win awesome new items such as gear and city backgrounds!
How can someone make such app??
It keeps crashing, dont responde to commands, a tip as a fellow searching for good games- DONT BUY IT. Even if they begged me i wouldnt play again this game.
Trading system is needed
This system needs to add the trading system not only to make it the same as the online Facebook edition but also because it would be a great addition and can't be complete without it. ADD A TRADING SYSTEM
Just not as good as its facebook equivalent
I gave it that second star^ just because I loved the Facebook version of this app, but boy was this a let-down. I figured, "Hey! This game was great on the PC, I'm sure it's worth the 99¢!" but no! I used this game on my iPhone 5s and it was super laggy. Even when the frames weren't skipping like crazy the game mechanics just weren't there. Also there's no trading system! So after about 10-15 minutes I deleted this game and that 99¢ went to waste. Lesson learned here folks. Get that free version first and don't expect too much better from the paid version.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2013
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 44.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Nekki GmbH
- © Nekki LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 200 coins$0.99
- Second chance chips$0.99
- 600 coins$2.99
- 1100 coins$4.99
- 2400 coins$9.99
- Coin Doubler$4.99