Get your kicks and jump down the highest and most dangerous cliffs all over the planet!
Perform different jump styles and get rated by the five judges.
Fulfill the requested handicap to qualify for the next jump.
• 8 million people addicted to Stickman Cliff Diving can't be wrong!
• Stickman Cliff Diving reached #1 top paid in several countries. Thank you for your great support!
• From the makers of Stickman Skate BAttle, Stickman Downhill, Stickman Soccer, Stickman Base Jumper, Stickman Basketball, Stickman Ice Hockey and many more
• Cliffs up to 125 meters high
• Unique gameplay
• Different jump types
• Continue last game
• Bonus points for good or even perfect jumps
• Smoothest stick animations
• Online scoreboards & achievements
Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible .
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games!
Various fixes for iPhone X support
Various updates and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, stupid ads.
I have loved this game for years. It’s always been a favorite. This year, I got an iPhone X and was super excited when they released the update to make it look better and it seemed like a worthwhile purchase to remove the ads with how much I was playing. However, there’s still ads that pop up constantly and it’s extremely frustrating. What’s the point of paying for no ads when they’re still constantly showing up.
Don’t pay for no ads
How to get no ads while playing games: Turn of you WiFi or any internet connections.
This new update makes things so much worse. The ads are now on screen while im diving and I am unable to focus on the actual game. Also because of this new ad placement, the frame rate has dropped significantly. This causes me to not accurately play the game. Please fix this.
- Djinnworks GmbH
- 46 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Djinnworks
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Coins $0.99
- 3000 Coins $1.99
- Remove ads $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.