StockBeat - Track Stocks Financial Data & News
By Eran Kampf
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
StockBeat aims to be the best app for tracking stocks news and data.
- Aggregated news stream from leading providers: Yahoo, Seeking Alpha, NASDAQ, Google Finance, Business Insider and more...
- Quick reference list to track all the stocks you choose
- Twitter integration - join the Twitter discussion on each stock
- Continuity support - smoothly transition to browsing stock information on your Mac
- Today Screen extensions
- 3D touch support - force click a news headline to preview and share.
- (NEW) Multiple watch lists.
- (NEW) Portfolio tracking - track your portfolio and issue trades directly from the app.
(Supporting Fidelity, ETrade, OptionsHouse, Scottrade, TradeStation, Tradier Brokerage, Vanguard, TradeKing, DriveWealth and more...)
- "Upcoming Earnings" screen
* No in-app-purchases, get the full app with no hidden costs.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK
StockBeat is lovingly made as a personal project.
As I was using Robinhood for trading, Google Finance for tracking my portfolio and various other apps for browsing the news (Yahoo Finance, Seeking Alpha, ...)
I became frustrated with all the different apps and decided to try make an app could do it all.
This is the goal for StockBeat.
I will continue to improve it over time and would love get your support & feedback.
What's New in Version 1.0.0
NEW with this major 1.0 release!
- Track your Portfolio and Trade directly from StockBeat!
We teamed up with TradeIt who provide a platform allowing us to securely connect to multiple brokers.
You can now easily connect your broker (ETrade, Fidelity, Scottrade, Vanguard, ...) and track the news related to your portfolio.
You can also issue trading orders without having to leave the app!
- Multiple Watchlists
Gone are the times where you were limited to a big single watchlist.
You can now create and manage multiple watchlists allowing you to track more stocks
and arranging them the way you like it.
- Automatic Watchlists
You can now follow watch lists that automatically get updated according to certain industry lists or events.
For example: Today's most active\top gainer stocks.
I'm really excited with this release. These are the 3 most important features I think
the app has been missing and it now finally feels like the complete vision I had for the app
when I first started working on it.
I hope you enjoy it too! :)