StockWatch - iPad Edition
By Toughturtle LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attention: This version of StockWatch (iPad Edition) is optimized for devices running LESS than iOS7. If you want the full iOS7 experience, you may want to check out StockWatch - Next Gen. Pick the version that best suits your needs.
The most awarded and complete stock tracking App on the AppStore. Keep track of the Stock Market and your Portfolio in an intuitive and feature-rich environment. With over 50 worldwide exchanges supported, StockWatch gives you the best overview of your investments, period.
100% iPad Retina Display compatible.
4 out of 5 mice! - Macworld
...the App to have. - AppAdvice
"Top 100 iPad App" - MacLife Magazine
"Top 100 iPad App" - iCreate Magazine
iTunes Rewind 2010 Top App - Apple
Beckett Guide To Phone Apps - 50 Great Apps
Listed in "Incredible iPad Apps For Dummies" book
Take your investment tracking to the next level! Quickly, and easily, track all of your investments from the convenience of your iPad.
StockWatch is the perfect App for investors to keep an eye on their favorite stocks, track their portfolios and holdings, and much more. With an easy-to-use and enhanced user interface for iPad, you will have all your investments and research tools just a few taps away.
- Watchlists with UNLIMITED symbols.
- UNLIMITED Portfolios with personalized Names, Descriptions, and Cash Amounts.
- Add UNLIMITED Symbols to existing Portfolios.
- Add UNLIMITED Lots to Symbols, in each Portfolio, with Quantity, PPS, Date, and Commission.
- Most Active, Leading Gainers, and Leading Losers symbols from the new Movers tab
- Get detailed and constantly updated Prices, Gains, Costs, Values.
- Tap-to-Change buttons: Toggle between Price, G/L, Cost, and Value on Watchlist, Portfolio Watchlist, and Lot Listing.
- Details (Symbol): Last Trade, Trade Time, Change, % Change, Prev. Close, Open, Day Range, 52w Range, Bid, Ask, Vol., Avg. Vol., 1Y Target, Mkt Cap, P/E, EPS, Div, Yield. *
- Collapsable "Across All Portfolios" panel
- See Gain/Loss of a specific symbol held across all portfolios
- Added a calculator
- Add Notes to your Portfolios and Portfolio Lots
- Security Lock
- Overall Portfolio Totals and G/L
- Alternate Charting Sources
- Basic Charts*: 1D, 5D, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 2Y, 5Y, Max. - Line, Bar, Candle.
- Full Screen Tech Charts*: 1D, 5D, 3M, 6M, 1Y, 2Y, 5Y, Max. - Line, Bar, Candle. Also including MA, EMA, Indicators (MACD, MFI, ROC, RSI, Slow Stoch, Fast Stoch, Vol, Vol+MA, W%R), and Overlays (Bollinger Bands, Parabolic SAR , Splits , Volume)
- News Feeds
- Manual Fetch
- Auto-Fetch - Multiple intervals to choose from.
- Settings: Customize your experience with various options
- Date/Time regional formatting: Choose from three global standards
- Data Sync Service - Import/Export your Watchlist and Portfolio data. And even share your data over multiple devices!
- Customize your default loading screen. Watchlist, Portfolio, a specific Portfolio, or Movers.
* If available.
USA / Can. - NYSE, NASDAQ, ASE, CBT, CME, NYB, CMX, NYM, OBB, PK, TOR, VAN
Eur. - AMS, BER, BIL, CPH, DUS, EBS, FRA, GER, HAM, HAN, LSE, MIL, MUN, OSL, PAR, STO, STU, SWX, VIE
Asia Pac - ASX, BSE, CPH, HKG, JKT, KOE, KSE, NSI, NZE, SES, SHH, SHZ, TAI, TLV, TWO
StockWatch uses Yahoo! Finance symbol structure for quotes. When you search for a symbol, you may need to add the correct suffix (.AX, .L, etc.). Data is delayed at least 15 minutes.
We can't reply to reviews on the AppStore, so please report bugs and problems at http://stockwatch.toughturtle.com so that we can try and remedy any issue you are having.
Your ratings and reviews always help us keep the updates and features coming.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- Code Enhancements
Can I change my mind??
This is a real nice app that I had previously dissed. (Too embarrassing to explain). The app does have a fairly stiff learning curve but the help menus are well thought out and not the usual afterthought that many apps throw together. It's as good as they get.
Sorry ... too many bugs ... deleting
I have used StockWatch for some time, 1-2 years. When it works, it's great. Every new release seems to have bugs. I wish the developer tested more and tested better. On the last release, about half my stock had their "lot" purchase dates changed to the then-current date. On this release, it said I needed to "Set Up an Existing Account" to "sync data". That didn't work. I can't really trust this any more. Manually with a spreadsheet is a safer bet (in my opinion). Deleting
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Mar 05, 2014
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 18.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Toughturtle LLC
- © 2013 Toughturtle LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.