By Portable Databases
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Have you ever wished you could time 2 races at once without holding 2 stopwatches?
Have you ever wished you could time 10 races at once without holding 10 stopwatches?
And measure laps, and get statistics, and sort by longest or shortest times?
Now you can, with Stopwatch Log!
Stopwatch Log lets you record your timings in separate logs. You can add stopwatch entries to each log, and start them at the same time. You can start and stop each stopwatch independently, or start and stop them all as a group. Lap timings can be enabled in any log, and they can be recorded independently as well.
Why buy 10 stopwatches when you can do the same with this app at a small, small fraction of the cost?
This is a universal app, so there is a customized interface for the iPad.
Other valuable features:
* Have multiple stopwatches running in multiple logs at the same time!
* Record lap times!
* Change the times later at your leisure!
* Add notes to a stopwatch timing or individual laps!
* See statistics, such as longest or average times
* Sort log entries by date or duration
* Show notes on the detail line instead of date
* Override settings per log
* Big buttons that are easy to press
* Beep on Start / Stop / Lap
* Email your logs to yourself or others
It's very easy-to-use, just add a stopwatch log, then tap the + button to add an entry, then start itl
This app pays for itself in time savings. It is less than the price of a gallon of gas. You can time shortest routes at different times in the day and maximize your gas savings!
Other example stopwatch logs:
- Process timing
- Manufacturing efficiency
- Chemical reactions
- Cooking times
- TV watching
- Trips to work
- Wait times at a restaurant
- Task completions
- and many more uses !
What's New in Version 2.3
Updated for iOS 7 with some other improvements
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 13, 2014
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Portable Databases
- © Copyright 2010 Portable Databases
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.