Storehouse - Photo & Video Collages, Stories, Albums
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn a collection of photos and videos into a shareable story.
Do you have a bunch of photos in your Camera Roll collecting dust? Storehouse is a fast and easy way to share a collection of photos from your iPhone or iPad. It’s a great way to create a collage, album or tell a story and share all of the moments that made the memory.
** Winner of the Apple Design Award **
** Winner of the TechCrunch Best Mobile App **
• Select photos and videos from your Camera Roll (or Instagram, Flickr & Dropbox) and Storehouse will automatically generate a beautiful page you can send to your friends
• Every page is private until you choose how you want to share it
• Send a link by SMS, iMessage, or Email
• Add up to 50 photos and videos to each page
• Customize a layout by pulling the handles on any photo or video
• Rearrange your images by simply dragging them around the page
• Easily add text to any page
• Embed pages on your blog or share them to social networks like Facebook and Twitter
• Invite a group of friends to a space so they can privately share their photos too
• Allow others to save your photos and videos to their Camera Roll
Need support? Just send us a message at: email@example.com or get in touch on Twitter @storehousehq
What's New in Version 2.1
• Added the option to let other people save the photos and videos in your story to their camera roll.
• Added support for the following languages: French, Finnish, Swedish, Turkish, and Norwegian.
• Other bug fixes to improve stability and performance.
Need support? Just send us a message at: firstname.lastname@example.org
My new favorite app
I love this app. It's so easy to create different kinds of stories with video, photos, and even text. The photos and videos can be manipulated seamlessly to make a story flow exactly the way I want to tell it. It makes the process of creating a story fun. I usually use Storehouse to share what I'm cooking or the stuff the kids are up to. My parents love getting those updates.
It took some getting use to
I do miss the main feed of other stories, but I've been making more of my own. I've always loved how Storehouse lays out my photos. I like that they added the ability to turn on photo downloading. It makes it a lot easier to share a bunch of photos with people.
Reconsider the new direction.
Was excited to see another update but it still seems there is no discovery or public option brought back.
Storehouse has alienated its community — the people and brands that used it as a portfolio, a creative outlet for storytelling and a way to share and discover experiences from around the world.
There's no reason this update can't exist as an ancillary feature (or maybe even a separate app altogether). Why not make the app private by choice? That way users could share and explore publicly, or block their account off to all but a few friends. These things are not mutually exclusive — but that attitude has been taken with the new version.
Yes, it's designed well, but the heart has been ripped out. Pushing your most dedicated and passionate users away is a risky move. I was an evangelist. Now I'm not even using this.
Please bring it back!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 07, 2015
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 33.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Storehouse Media Inc
- © 2015 Storehouse Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.