Storehouse - Photo & Video Collages, Stories, Albums
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Turn a collection of photos and videos into a shareable story.
Do you have a bunch of photos in your Camera Roll collecting dust? Storehouse is a fast and easy way to share a collection of photos from your iPhone or iPad. It’s a great way to create a collage, album or tell a story and share all of the moments that made the memory.
** Winner of the Apple Design Award **
** Winner of the TechCrunch Best Mobile App **
• Select photos and videos from your Camera Roll (or Instagram, Flickr & Dropbox) and Storehouse will automatically generate a beautiful page you can send to your friends
• Every page is private until you choose how you want to share it
• Send a link by SMS, iMessage, or Email
• Add up to 50 photos and videos to each page
• Customize a layout by pulling the handles on any photo or video
• Rearrange your images by simply dragging them around the page
• Easily add text to any page
• Embed pages on your blog or share them to social networks like Facebook and Twitter
• Invite a group of friends to a space so they can privately share their photos too
• Allow others to save your photos and videos to their Camera Roll
Need support? Just send us a message at: email@example.com or get in touch on Twitter @storehousehq
What's New in Version 2.5
Storehouse is shutting down on July 15, 2016. This final update allows you to request an archive of the stories you've published.
Storehouse shutting down - no surprise
Sad to know this once glowing app is now shutting down. If you read all the comments from the user base you'll see many foresaw this eventuality once they went from the social media based version 1.0 to the closed door version 2.0. Why they didn't listen to the user base I cannot fathom. Developers...a life lesson: once you have a hit app based on a solid concept, listen to your users!!! Such a crying shame to see this was all for nothing.
A Beautiful End
A beautiful app ends with a final beautiful gesture to allow published story downloads. They could have chosen to just abandon it but instead they spent the time to end it at a high note. Kudos and good luck.
Storehouse was once a great place for discovery and storytelling. The initial concept was refreshing and the UI was well-executed.
Definitely a bummer to see it shutting down.
Not sure if this is due to lack of community engagement after the shift away from discovery — but that's certainly what caused me to stop using it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 13, 2016
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Languages: English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Storehouse Media Inc
- © 2015 Storehouse Media Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes