Storyline is an alternative way to view your friends' tweets!
** Co-Founded by Mark Cuban **
Your Twitter home timeline can be overwhelming. It's full of unimportant likes and retweets and the tweets just keep on coming. Storyline delivers you the most important content and makes it much easier to keep up with your friends' tweets!
- Our inline feed pulls tweets from the past 24 hrs and clusters them by user to make it easier to view your home timeline and mentions
- Once you view a tweet it will never be shown again. This prevents you from seeing duplicate content and allows you to reach "Social Media Zero"
- Quickly like, retweet, and reply on the go
- Create, share, and discover tweets with Layers
- Share tweets and media to Pocket, etc.
- Push notification reminders
- Embedded Vine and Instagram content
- Sort tweets to easily find accounts
- Follow/Unfollow directly from the app
- Add favorite users to Top Users to view tweets quicker
- And more!
If you have any questions or comments, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fixes a bug that crashed the app upon launch
- Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Update more often
Updates more than once a year would be cool, otherwise an extremely useful app.
Developer Response ,
This feature has been added in a previous update. Enjoy!
I love this app. It allows me to review my Twitter feed in the way I want to. Similar to an RSS feed reader. It’s definitely worth the modest cost. Hope the developer will keep it updated as I will quickly become addicted!
When tapping on the @ tab on bottom the whole app crashes. Also the time when tweet sent top right when viewing a user is cutoff (iPhone X)- app needs work overall it's sloppy. But I do like the idea and gets 3 stars for that
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.