By Affogato LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Strategery is a fast-paced game of world domination, designed and built from top to bottom for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Play against the computer or your friends in an epic battle of strategy and risk. It's an App Store oldie but a goodie (check out the reviews).
Macworld's 2009 App Gems Award winner for Best Strategy Game
"There is no game I play on my iPhone more than Strategery"
- Lex Friedman
"Strategery offers depth that can—and will—claim hours of your time."
"My latest iPhone gaming habit is Strategery"
- Slate Magazine
"Lots of fun and the gameplay has a great feel."
- Daring Fireball
• Challenging game of offensive and defensive strategy
• Play for a couple minutes or a couple hours (it's pretty addictive)
• Four difficulty settings, ranging from "Easy" (for the strategically impaired) to "Brutal" (risk being humiliated)
• Online battles with push notifications and random matchmaking!
• Pass-and-play multiplayer (up to 5 players)
• Automatically saves your game to resume later
• Randomly generated maps (four sizes) make every game a unique challenge
• TONS of gameplay options to tailor the game to your preferences
What's New in Version 3.7.0
• Strategery now requires iOS 7 or newer
• Added support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6+ screen sizes
• Added emoji support for multiplayer chat
• Fixed iOS 7 and 8 menu display issues
• Bug fixes
YES! An Update!
This gem of a game from an Indie shop of developments has been, hands down, the most used ( non-email, non-browser) app on my iOS devices, going back to the iPhone 3. I was afraid the developers had given up on updates, so it was like finding a big ole Easter egg to fire up the App Store and see an update. By far the best multiplayer strategy game out there.
(And for the record, not stranding your armies is part of the strategy, not a game shortcoming. Ditto for making the most of not going first).
Still playing this after more than 5 years! Greatest app of all-time! If you're still interested in creating even more updates than this month's, it would be amazing to be able to propose, accept and reject alliances with the AI when one color is beginning to take over, and the remaining opponents would benefit by banding together. Thank you for this great game!
Love the game! Hate the update!
Still playing after 5 years, but I am not a fan of the update's scaling on my 6+. It makes it much more difficult to see.
Also there is still a bug where I finish a game, then close or switch out of the app, but when I return to the app often I am asked if I want to resume the game in progress. There should not be a game in progress as I have already won/lost that game. I end up having to play it again or abandon the game to start a new game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 19, 2015
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 10.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Affogato LLC
- © 2015 Affogato LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.