Strategery is a fast-paced game of world domination, designed and built from top to bottom for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch. Play against the computer or your friends in an epic battle of strategy and risk. It's an App Store oldie but a goodie (check out the reviews).
Macworld's 2009 App Gems Award winner for Best Strategy Game
"There is no game I play on my iPhone more than Strategery"
- Lex Friedman
"Strategery offers depth that can—and will—claim hours of your time."
"My latest iPhone gaming habit is Strategery"
- Slate Magazine
"Lots of fun and the gameplay has a great feel."
- Daring Fireball
• Challenging game of offensive and defensive strategy
• Play for a couple minutes or a couple hours (it's pretty addictive)
• Four difficulty settings, ranging from "Easy" (for the strategically impaired) to "Brutal" (risk being humiliated)
• Online battles with push notifications and random matchmaking!
• Pass-and-play multiplayer (up to 5 players)
• Automatically saves your game to resume later
• Randomly generated maps (four sizes) make every game a unique challenge
• TONS of gameplay options to tailor the game to your preferences
Updated for newer versions of iOS:
• Added 64-bit support
• Added Compliance for App Transport Security
Ratings and Reviews
A Fun Game
The game is fun, but not challenging. Once you understand how the AI thinks you can will all of the games easily even in brutal mode with odds against you. I wish if you can add a world mode with continents and countries like in some popular game. Part 2 maybe?
Fun but Buggy
This is definitely a fun game but is super buggy in Online Battles. Please fix!
Great little game
Great little game. Simple, quick risk like game, especially when auto army placement is turned on.
I have no problems with the game and can easily beat it on brutal, if I pick a good map.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.