The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 30 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Create custom workouts
* Demonstrations of all exercises
* Tips to help your refine your technique
* Built-in timer and statistics
* Saves workouts to the Health app
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Thanks for using Streaks Workout! New in this update:
* Added: Ability to change the app icon
* Added: More use of haptics when navigating the app
* Added: Apple Watch app now pauses/resumes when you press both buttons
* Changed: Exercises that alternate left/right will always give an even number of reps now
* Changed: Prompts user to enable timed exercises
* Fixed: A crashing issue when using voice control in some languages
* Fixed: Translation issues in Swedish and German
* Fixed: Improved performance recording to Health on Apple Watch
* Fixed: Apple Watch app now correctly pauses the HealthKit workout session when you pause the workout
* Fixed: Apple Watch app now records partial workouts to HealthKit
Note: The 3.0.2 update fixes an issue in 3.0.1 related to change app icon on iPad.
Feedback? Email us: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
Sometimes we get so intimidated by complex exercise plans that we just give up and seek solace in the snack cupboard. Streaks Workout, like its to-do list sibling, eases us in by breaking down workouts into fun, easy-to-tackle chunks. In as little as six minutes—or more if we’re feeling ambitious—we’ve done our daily exercise and charted our progress. Why didn’t anyone tell us it could be this simple?
Good but needs some serious tweaks
I like this app because it has relatively “short” workouts and motivates you to do it everyday. Having said that, I have quite a few problems with the app. First up, it lists the different workouts by the length of the time it’ll take. It would be much better to list the workouts by the amount of exercises you’ll do. The first time I used this app, I thought I could sneak in a 12 minute workout before going to work, and quickly realized that I wasn’t going to actually complete the workout within these 12 minutes. The workout actually takes me between 15 to 18 minutes to complete. Secondly, the app randomizes the sequence of exercises which, in some cases, is not good. For instance, I can’t do a 20 second plank followed by a 25 second plank. I also don’t like having to do situps followed by squats followed by situps...all this getting up and laying back down is frustrating. Lastly, for the exercises like planks and wall-sits, the app gives you about 2 seconds to get in position before it starts the countdown, and that’s just not enough time especially if the precious exercise had me in a completely different position. So, while the app is helpful in getting me moving everyday, it also frustrates me quite often.
Providing Great Workout Routines (& Pain)
It is actually kind of funny how this one little app motivates me to keep at it. Although I can never complete the Routines in the Recommended Time as indicated by the different workout tiers, the app never scolds me either saying "Hey Buddy, you're a little slow." For that, I am grateful!
I do need to give a little warning to those wondering if this app is for you. It is definitely not scared to throw in a few rounds of "Burpees" just for the heck of it or ask the user to do multiple "Low Stance Jacks" in a row. There have been quite a few workouts where I complete a round of "Burpees" just so that the app can ask for another set of "Burpees" right after the other. At that point, I just stare back at the app and think to myself that "I need a breather before I tackle that one buddy."
My recommendation is to ease into this app and make it a part of your daily exercise routine. Just be prepared to feel a little beat up afterwards once you get through a set or two.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 92 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Crunchy Bagel
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.