The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 30 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Create custom workouts
* Demonstrations of all exercises
* Tips to help your refine your technique
* Built-in timer and statistics
* Saves workouts to the Health app
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Improves reliability of transferring data between phone and watch.
Ratings and Reviews
Good but needs some serious tweaks
I like this app because it has relatively “short” workouts and motivates you to do it everyday. Having said that, I have quite a few problems with the app. First up, it lists the different workouts by the length of the time it’ll take. It would be much better to list the workouts by the amount of exercises you’ll do. The first time I used this app, I thought I could sneak in a 12 minute workout before going to work, and quickly realized that I wasn’t going to actually complete the workout within these 12 minutes. The workout actually takes me between 15 to 18 minutes to complete. Secondly, the app randomizes the sequence of exercises which, in some cases, is not good. For instance, I can’t do a 20 second plank followed by a 25 second plank. I also don’t like having to do situps followed by squats followed by situps...all this getting up and laying back down is frustrating. Lastly, for the exercises like planks and wall-sits, the app gives you about 2 seconds to get in position before it starts the countdown, and that’s just not enough time especially if the precious exercise had me in a completely different position. So, while the app is helpful in getting me moving everyday, it also frustrates me quite often.
Great - Too simple, however.
Please, no "leaderboards", not everyone looks for competition, specially for something that is mostly introductory like this app
1) The design is great for the simplicity, and the language is focused, making a learning curve less pronounced;
2) The interaction and further animation from it do give a small sense of achievement, I like this!
3) I love the widget, works better to remind me and start on the spot rather than a notification (which I disable for most apps);
4) The bite-sized tips below each of the workout animations is a nice touch, really memorable
The simplicity of the app keeps the exercise on focus. However, sometimes there is not enough information; for example:
1) As others have pointed out, the little animations sometimes do not give enough information on how an exercise is done; sure, they could be better suited for "memory refreshment", but a link to a video or even a "search on the web" link (which could be disabled to maintain simplicity) would make the experience better;
2) again, as others have pointed out, some exercises advice on "switching sides between sets"; once more, this isn't enough information; are you supposed to do side "A" AND then side "B" before tapping to continue the exercise? are you supposed to keep track of how many have you done throught the workout and even it out at the end by yourself? I believe the first solution is better, but requires more information
Providing Great Workout Routines (& Pain)
It is actually kind of funny how this one little app motivates me to keep at it. Although I can never complete the Routines in the Recommended Time as indicated by the different workout tiers, the app never scolds me either saying "Hey Buddy, you're a little slow." For that, I am grateful!
I do need to give a little warning to those wondering if this app is for you. It is definitely not scared to throw in a few rounds of "Burpees" just for the heck of it or ask the user to do multiple "Low Stance Jacks" in a row. There have been quite a few workouts where I complete a round of "Burpees" just so that the app can ask for another set of "Burpees" right after the other. At that point, I just stare back at the app and think to myself that "I need a breather before I tackle that one buddy."
My recommendation is to ease into this app and make it a part of your daily exercise routine. Just be prepared to feel a little beat up afterwards once you get through a set or two.
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 138.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.