Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Check out video preview here http://bit.ly/stretchpreview
#1 Top Paid Health&Fitness U.S.A.
Stretch is an innovative break reminder app. Nowadays people spend more time working or playing on Mac but they don't know or don't pay attention on danger that come from their behaviours. Human bodies need to move, not sit in front of Mac all day. Moreover, most of apps that try to fix this problem is always boring, totally formal, lack of interest to pull users to use. So we introduce Stretch, a new way to make people take a break and do some stretches with easy-to-follow and attractive user interfaces.
Stretch app is built from ideas of easy-to-use and attractiveness. We use our complex logic to calculate the break time and notify users to break with a modern, beautiful, and non-intrusive break reminder. The app will then show some stretches that were random among almost 40 stretches in every part of body. With our high quality video and description, it would be easy to follow the stretches.
Stretch app also contains the information on Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) and also a pack of guidelines to set up your workspace to have a good ergonomics. Moreover, the app can show statistics of using Mac including mouse clicks, keyboard types, and also the length of computer usage.
• Complex logic to calculate break time
• Consist of almost 40 stretches in every part of body
• Modern, beautiful, and non-intrusive break reminder
• Easy-to-use and modern user interfaces
• High quality videos
• Guidelines to set up workspace to have a good ergonomics
• Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI) information
• Show statistics of using Mac including mouse clicks, keyboard types, and also computer usage period
• Preferences to custom your style
• Show next break time in menu bar
• Can choose to postpone the break
• Select postures or parts of body that you want to stretch
Stretch require "Enable access for assistive devices".
For more information, please visit Facebook.com/SquidMelon or SquidMelon.com
What's New in Version 1.1
Support OS X Maverick
Useful, Professional & Appreciated!
A break reminder app. So simple anyone could do it, right? Wrong. This is easily the best of these types of apps I've seen & used. At first, I thought it was a bit intrusive, but after taking seriously the need to give my physiology proper breaks during often 15-hour or more sessions, I've found this app to be CORRECT as well as useful. Thank you, Squid Melon. Really well done!
Great idea, but not for a professional setting
I love the idea for the app. Functions well. However, this is completely innappropriate for use in a professional setting. The model is wearing skimpy outfits in some of the stretches (super short and tight skirts, cleavage showing). I wanted to use this in the office but I would be so embarrassed if someone saw my screen.
I felt a difference right away
This is a great app. Can't beat it for $2. I like how customizable it is.
Some might be put off by the woman in the videos.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 24, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Chanok Opapongpunt
- Copyright © 2013 SquidMelon. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor