Strides: Habit Tracker + SMART Goal Setting for Daily Habits & Life Goals
By Pure Signal
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Track all of your Goals and Habits in one flexible free app. With Strides, you can track anything you want, because it’s more than a habit tracker; it’s also a SMART goal tracker, with reminders to hold you accountable and charts to keep you motivated, on iPhone, iPad & Web.
Featured by Apple and recommended in The New York Times, Forbes, Fast Company, Entrepreneur Magazine and BuzzFeed.
"The most comprehensive, user-friendly, beautifully designed goals app available."
"I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! Strides is one of the most useful apps out there. Nowadays, I can't even imagine myself without it :)” ~Leyla
“This is the best goal tracking app I’ve used. It’s intuitive to use and has a beautiful interface with many options for tracking goals."
"Amazing app. The sheer amount of flexibility with what you can track with Strides is amazing." ~Carlo
"My life has become so much more organized and fulfilled since I started using your app. I really appreciate it!” ~Micah
"This app allows you to track any goal or habit you'd like to focus on. The graphs and data reporting are simple, clear and functional." ~Kelly
"Best tracking app. I love, love, love this app! This is exactly what I've been looking for for two or three years. I can track multiple goals and see them all on one screen. Perfect!" ~Kate
"This smooth app is easy to use and could have a surprising impact on your life." ~Scott
— Track Anything You Can Imagine —
Four flexible types of trackers:
1. TARGET: Reach a goal value by a date, and always know if you're on track (green progress bar when on pace).
Examples: "Lose 10 lbs by June 15th”, "Save $2,000 by November 1st”, or “Pay off Debt by August 1st, 2020"
2. HABIT: Build a good habit or break a bad habit. Track X times per day/week/month, and optionally set a goal streak.
Examples: "Workout 5 days/week”, “Drink Water 6 times/day”, or "Wake up at 6:30am for 30 weekdays straight"
3. AVERAGE: Track your average value per log, day, week, month, year, or even a rolling average (last X logs).
Examples: "Golf: Average 90 Strokes or less”, "Practice Guitar for 30+ min/day”, or “Budget: $X/month or less”
4. MILESTONES: Always know if you’re on pace to complete your project, or a goal with multiple steps.
Examples: "Host Party on July 22nd", "Launch Website by May 1st”, or “Build Deck by Memorial Day"
— Goal Setting: How Strides Works —
1. Decide what you want to track.
2. Choose habit or goal tracker type.
3. Enter values and dates, set alerts.
Tip: Always set SMART Goals (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant & Timely).
— Alerts: Flexible Accountability —
Set reminders in any way you want to help you build habits and achieve your goals.
Remind me at: “MWF at 7:00am”, “Every Day at 10:00am, 2:00pm & 6:00pm”, or “Every 2 Weeks at Noon"
Ideally, using a tracking app should hold you accountable, and make you happy seeing your progress.
Strides does both of these things by keeping the alerted icon and badge until you log, so you can trust that you’ll never forget (accountability), and showing useful stats about how far you’ve come (progress).
— Sync: Convenience and Peace of Mind —
Use Strides on all your devices, including iPhone, iPad, and any tablet or computer at StridesApp.com.
Keep your data backed up so you can get a new phone and simply log in to access your trackers.
Also, we aren’t in the business of selling data or ad space. Your data is yours, and totally private.
— Plus Plan —
Strides is free, but if you want to get even more out of it and support development, please subscribe to Strides Plus.
It's only $4.99/month (with an annual discount) to unlock great features like:
- Tags & Filters
- Export Data
- Privacy Lock
- Goal Notes
- Declutter Menu
- Lots more to come...
Thanks so much for your support!
Good luck with your goals, and keep making strides!
Kyle, Brian, Jason, Jonathan & Tim
What's New in Version 4.2
Lots of cool stuff in this release:
1. Long-tapping a tracker on the Dashboard doesn't just reorder trackers anymore. That was clunky since there's so much data in them, so now you can reorder them using the standard iOS method after long-tapping, but you can also jump to that tracker's Edit or History view to save time.
2. Today List (Plus): Filter to just the trackers you have set to log today, based on your When to Log setting, so you can focus on only the ones you have left. As you log them, they'll disappear like a to-do list, and you can even set your app icon badge to the number left today.
3. Milestones tweaks: You can now manually set the milestones sort order! Sorry for the delay on this. We also fixed the scrolling bug on the Dashboard, and made tons of other improvements, so it's a great time to try tracking some projects.
4. Share your progress: We've had a lot of requests to make it easier to share the progress you've been making. We didn't want to bother you if you don't want to share though, so we just added a share icon to the chart views, next to the History button in the top right. It'll automatically take a screenshot of your charts and you can share however you want (email, messages, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Slack, etc).
We're also making a change to Strides Plus. After a ton of consideration, we've decided to set the tracker limit to ten at a time for free, unlimited for Plus users. This is still a lot of goals & habits tracked simultaneously for free, but it will help to support development for the power users that choose to upgrade. Thanks so much for your support! It means the world to us.
Coming up: Massive formulas & charts improvements, which will make everything more solid, and cooler looking, and allow us to support Landscape orientation.
We really appreciate all the 5-star reviews, and good luck with all your goals & habits!
Keep making strides,
Kyle, Brian, Jason, Tim & Jonathan
Easy to use, keeps me on track
I’ve been using it for 3 types of tracking:
- keep track of my good habits, e.g. exercise 5x per week, play my instrument 4x, …. It’s super easy to log an entry, and I like the simple feedback for being on track
- you can also use it to keep track of bad habits, e.g don’t drink/snack more than x times a week. I find strides very simple for tracking such things. You can specify it’s a negative habit so that it displays differently than “positive” habits
- keep track of project deadlines. This is useful for things I want to do but aren’t super urgent. I can set deadlines far enough in the future that I can keep my mind clear but know I’ll be reminded.
Totally Nailed it!
So I have used other apps that do similar functions and have struggle to finesse the right flow and feel and functionality out of them, and in frustration, they didn’t quite give me what I was looking for in a tracker application. About 3 months ago I did a new search and found Strides. And a gold mine of a find it was! I love that I can have positive or negative tracking and most importantly, varying frequencies of things to track that are activities which occurs daily, weekly, monthly etc. These guys totally nailed it for me! I would recommend this application highly and whole heartedly!
And It's Like That
I've been using Strides for a while now and I've used other goal tracking type applications but I always come back to strides due to its scalability. If you want to control your scene this is a tremendous third and final leg of a productive process to where you can gauge how truly productive you are. Most importantly you have the Intel to either continue doing x, stop doing y, and/or start doing z.
The customer service is second to no one and I highly recommend the upgrade because the features and they're truly bring out the power in the application.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Apr 29, 2016
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 31.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Pure Signal LLC
- © 2016 StridesApp.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases