By Vivid Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Make your photos come to live and tell a story you can share with friends and family. With Strip Designer you will create comics from beginning to end: Sketch, draw, mask, add warped 3D lettering, balloons, and combine everything with complex panel layouts.
No in-app purchases -- Everything is included!
You'll begin by selecting one of the many included comic book page templates or create your own custom layout.
Next, you'll add photos from the camera, your album, or download directly from your Facebook account. Apply filters, or even paint on and mask your photos for atmosphere, style and retouching.
Add balloons and text anywhere you want and in any direction and size. Play with the colors and fonts until you get the perfect look.
Add stickers like "Boom", "Splash", or "Bang" to spice up the action -- Even create your own library using photos from your photo-album and the built-in masking and drawing tools.
Use 3D warped text with thick borders and gradient color-fill to give your comic the extra super-hero look. Download and add additional free fonts easily within the app, to give your text a unique look!
While you work, you can freely pan and zoom to control even tiny details.
Once you have finished your masterpiece you can save it to your photo album, email it to your friends, upload it to Facebook or Flickr, or create a tweet with Twitter and Twitpic. Use PDF to share entire comic books in high-quality.
-- All from within Strip Designer.
• More than a 100 page templates with 1 to 9 photo cells
• Multipage books
• Create your own layouts with up-to 12 photo cells
• Many different balloon types (tails and heads)
• Balloons can have multiple tails and be combined
• Text with per-letter colors, fonts
• Change ballon size, rotation, color, and transparency
• 3D, warp and perspective text
• Use any iOS font or install additional fonts
• More than 150 stickers to insert for additional impact
• Page effects to give your pages old look
• Dropbox and WebDAV download/upload support
• Easy publish on Facebook, Flickr and Twitter
• Download and insert photos directly from Facebook
• Export to PDF to create real comic books
• PDF import (for both cells and custom stickers)
• Control scale, position, and rotation of photos
• Integrated drawing and masking tools to create your own drawings, paint on photos, or make your own stickers
• Many different cell styles
• Photo filters
• Freely pan and zoom while you work
• Insert maps
• iCloud sync across devices
• Support for iOS's third party document providers
• Layers view to lock or reorder layers
• Shared iPad (for education) setup through MDM configuration
No in-app purchases -- Everything is included!
- What the reviewers say -
"Strip Designer is worth every penny it costs, and then some. I would pay a couple more bucks for Lifestrips. It's stable, it's easy, it's fun, and for all that I couldn't come up with anything witty for my comic text, I love the look of my comics. Someone with a better imagination than I apparently have could really do fabulous things with this app. I rate it a solid five stars out of five.", Pamela Flora, iPhoneography
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"We were simply blown away by this application and the detail that has gone into the editing options and templates. We enjoyed the fact that a comic can be created very easily with photos and simple text effects, however there is real opportunities to really drill down into the editing options where the user can explore the apps true potential. There are many comic strip applications available on the Appstore but this is by far one of the best and great value for money. This app comes highly recommended by The Educational Appstore.", - See more at: http://www.educationalappstore.com/app/strip-designer#sthash.2KqjbU5Q.dpuf"
What's New in Version 1.18.21
• Fixes a problem that made gradient colors inaccessible on iPad
Used to work.
Last couple of times I've opened this app it's practically been inoperable. It used to work like a charm but lately it's terribly laggy to the point it's practically unusable. Please fix for more stars
UPDATE: it’s only gotten worse. It now barely functions and force closes whenever I try and open a project. I’m running an iPhone 7 Plus so it’s not like I have a terribly old phone. Wish this worked better because in the beginning it was awesome. Now not so much.
Truly great app
Very well done app. Developers keep enriching it. I have had it since it first came out and I use it all the time. They continue to add features that make it more versatile without over complicating. This one is the best comic page maker for sure.
The layouts are perfect for my comics!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 28, 2017
- Version: 1.18.21
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Jens Egeblad
- © Vivid apps 2008
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.