Studio Pro - Photo Proofing, Print Sales, Wall Displays, and In-Person Sales
By Britton Mobile Development
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Studio Pro brings in-person photo presentation, proofing, and sales to the iPad with an industry-proven approach to maximize print sales. With a well-tailored, streamlined interface to run the session you can easily run the viewings and take the order at the same time. Narrow down photo choices quickly, create layouts, and show your clients exactly what their photos will look like on their own walls using Studio Pro's powerful viewer.
Learn more about Studio Pro at studioproapp.com.
- Quickly preview and narrow down multiple photos with an intuitive interface.
- Crop photos at any aspect.
- Change the coloring from color to B&W or sepia and back.
- No permanent edits to your photos.
- Preview prints at actual scale on an external screen via AirPlay or a cable.
- Fill out pre-made layout templates or create your own.
- View photos and layouts to scale in actual rooms.
- Record orders and receive payments.
- Process credit cards through Authorize.NET, Balanced, Stripe, or PayJunction without leaving the app.
- Preview custom frames and finishings as part of an order.
- Revisit previous orders and print invoices.
- Any number of custom products, finishings, and price lists.
- Support for multiple sales tax rates.
- Customizable slideshows.
- Add custom rooms either from an existing photo or by taking it with the iPad.
- Lockable user interface to keep clients or employees out of the administrative areas.
- Full support on both iOS 6, iOS 7, and iOS 8, running well even on the iPad 2.
- Load from multiple sources including the Camera Roll, File Sharing, and Dropbox.
- Customization of the invoice appearance.
- Support for any number of screen calibrations and quick calibration for new ones.
- Imperial (inches) and metric (centimeters) support.
- Support for any currency.
- Contextual help throughout the app and a detailed user manual.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
If you like Studio Pro, please don't forget to rate it and leave a review in the App Store.
[New] Added several new built-in room templates, including a fireplace hearth and both a boys and girls nursery.
[New] Using the share button you can now export a list of all selected, picked, or ordered photos for Lightroom.
[Chg] Made it more obvious how to exit out of the cart and the ordering panels.
[Chg] The add item panel in the room editor now makes it easier to switch between photos and layouts.
[Fix] Fixed a bug on non-looping slideshows where the last slide would end prematurely.
[Fix] Fixed a connection issue that could occur on IPv6 networks with the Mac loader.
[Fix] Fixed a crash when loading finishing frame images from Dropbox.
[Fix] Fixed a possible crash when deleting a layout or room.
[Fix] Fixed a rare crash that could occur in the wall editor when trying to remove an item.
[Fix] Fixed a rare crash when adding the initial item to a price list.
[Fix] Fixed the portrait orientation positioning and sizing of the various configuration panels.
[Fix] Fixed the scroll indicator display color on the quickstart panel.
[Fix] The quantity column on receipts is now wider to avoid wrapping on 2-3 digit quantities.
[Fix] The thumbnails column is now correctly hidden when re-entering the viewer if the toggle is off.
Definitely increased our print sales!
The new update is great! Collections make it soooo much easier to record the orders. We've just finished converting over our previous pricing to it and love it.
Being able to show one or more photos at the same time and to have the client quickly narrow them down has been a welcome addition to viewing sessions. What once took almost two hours is down to one or less. We can schedule more in the same timeframe and bring in more money than before. This app has more than paid for itself!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 98.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Britton Mobile Development
- ©2014 Britton Photography
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.