Subdivision Infinity is an immersive and pulse pounding sci-fi 3D space shooter.
Ready your ship and cruise the great expanse of space in over 40 engaging missions in 5 distinct locales. Hunt down and destroy enemy spacecraft, crush capital ships, mine asteroids for rare minerals, and find blueprints to craft amazing new vessels.
Subdivision Infinity features stunning graphics and tight spaceship game play. Beyond the story's main missions, you will have an array of optional goals to keep you cruising, including space exploration, bounty hunting, and mining operations.
* Over 40 Missions in the main storyline
* Full MFI and Apple TV Support!
* 5 unique locations, each with a different feel and atmosphere
* Unique bosses! Capital ships destruction is not just included, but encouraged
* Side-quests galore! Take a break from the main story and engage in some rewarding side activities including:
* Exploration - Find lost relics like ship blueprints to outfit and improve your ships. Or, build a new ship!
* Free Hunt - Take on hostile spacecraft and hone your combat skills
* Mining - Harvest asteroids and sell their minerals for profit, or use them to craft unique ships
* Diverse selection of weapons and ships available to buy and upgrade
* Beautiful 3D graphics! Perfect for exceptional space combat
Follow us for the latest info and game news!
Hello, Captains! Are you ready for incredible new challenges? Our new Daar Colony expansion promises to be the greatest adventure in Subdivision Infinity history. Battle your way through thrilling missions, collect blueprints for exclusive new ships, and build your way up to the greatest fighter ship of them all — Avalon V! And for those looking to crank their battle skills up to 11, our shop now has new weapons that will blow your mind!
Ratings and Reviews
Leave the comfort of your solar system and soar into epic space battles.
Great so far
Alright, I’m already finding myself trying to use the same controls as GOF2’s ui in this game lol the similarities are astounding. What it needs though is definitely a free roam play style with the ability to go about missions at leisure. Trading as well as ways to fly to and dock at actual places in game such as your “home station” and other stations would be a great add on. I’m sure that more ships are already in the works because in my opinion there should be more diversity among them, such as being able to play the tank in a huge gunship/ warship. Fighters are fun and I prefer them but I’m sure other people would like to see those in game. One last thing, and this is a big one. While I found evading enemy ships in game with the boost slightly easy I would still like an evade movement mechanic of some sort added such as swiping the screen left to dodge left or right for the same. Other than that the ships movements and controls are wonderful. I hope all of this is taken into consideration and I can’t wait to see how far this game will go.
I LOVE this game...
I'm about 2/3 of the way through this game and it's been great from the beginning. The controls are nice and fluid, the most recent update allowed me to choose my own time in the free hunt, and it gets progressively harder as you go. The controls are pretty fluid and the settings allow you to fine-tune them the way you like. Adding the ability to replay levels was a great idea. When I'm done with the game I can go back and keep fighting just because it's fun.
You have to make allowances for the story though. Through the game you have to buy weapons and ships and craft special ships. You and the other characters are out in the middle of space with no connection to the rest of the universe except an arms dealer and a starfighter repair shop? Still, it adds a challenge to the game which is nice.
So, please, support the game so it keeps getting better.
- Crescent Moon Games LLC
- 486.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation). Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 MistFly Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.