Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Presented by Kiloo Games and Sybo Games.
DASH as fast as you can!
DODGE the oncoming trains!
Help Jake, Tricky & Fresh escape from the grumpy Inspector and his dog.
- Grind trains with your cool crew!
- Colorful and vivid HD graphics!
- Hoverboard Surfing!
- Paint powered jetpack!
- Lightning fast swipe acrobatics!
- Challenge and help your friends!
Join the App Store's most daring chase!
A Universal App with hd optimized graphics for retina resolution.
Subway Surfers is compatible with iPod 5, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini, iPad Mini Retina, iPad Mini 3.
iOS 7 or later OS version is required.
What's New in Version 1.58.0
- Join the Subway Surfers World Tour in beautiful Italy
- Run through old city halls and cruise the canals of enchanting Venice
- Soar through the Subway on the new smooth drifting Orni board
- Unlock a new Outfit and surf the tracks with Marco, the charming boat boy
- Collect colorful carnival masks to earn great Weekly Hunt prizes
Worst Flaws Are
I bought a character a few days ago (Jia) and now that I have a new phone, she is not there. I spent a lot of time to get 95,000 coins to get her. Now she's only available for purchase long as I spend real money. Not going to do it! This is not the first time I had this happen. People spend a lot of time to get coins to purchase characters and board, only to have it all taken away when they upgrade to a new phone. Now I see how people get suckered into spending actual money on this. I wrote this review already, but it all got erased because someone already had the nickname I chose the first time which was actually my real name! If the nickname is already taken, then we should have the option to go back and change it instead of having to TRY for a new nickname and rewrite the whole review all over again each time we put a name that's already been taken.
I'm quite mad.
Okay, so I was playing and trying to complete a mission set for a Super Mystery Box, and one of the missions required me to collect exactly 300 coins in one run and then J would complete the mission set and obtain my Super Mystery Box to open. So, I easily collected 300 coins in one run, then I ran into a train and I had completed the mission. The game told me that I had completed the mission set so I was gifted the Super Mystery Box. So I started another run and ran into a train shortly after, thinking that before it took me to the screen where it shows me my score that it would let me open my Super Mystery Box. But I was wrong. I have no idea how to get my Super Mystery Box! I would kind of like to have it! Is it lost in space? Is there another way to get it? I'm very confused and quite mad at this, but overall the game is okay.
Has quirks but very fun
Super fun and challenging.
I really like this game. It's quirks are annoying (if you pause it for too long, accept a phone call that comes in unexpectedly, etc etc) you run great risk of it crashing and deleting all the time you might have just put into it. It does NOT save your game.
But overall this game is very fun and I think built perfectly. You can build coins extremely fast and the better you get the better it rewards you.
1) I read how people wish they could have more characters? Why? Who cares. This game is about learning how to get high scores. And If you want to be good at this game consistently, find a character and a style that works for you and stick with it. Then improve slowly.
2) Avoid spending your coins on anything that doesn't DIRECTLY help you get high scores. Eventually you'll have so many keys and coins, you can have anything you arbitrarily want without risking dwindling your stash down.
Have fun and see if you have the skill (and patience) to top my Top Score every week! ;-)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 07, 2016
- Version: 1.58.0
- Size: 99.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kiloo
- ©Kiloo & Sybo 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 7,500 Coins$0.99
- 25 Keys$4.99
- 45,000 Coins$4.99
- 12,500 Coins$0.99
- Double Coins$4.99
- 65,000 Coins$4.99
- 40 Keys$4.99
- Starter Pack$0.99
- 180,000 Coins$19.99
- 110 Keys$19.99