By Mighty Mighty Good Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 14,000,000 of our fans and download one of our Sudoku games today!
Makers of the Best Sudoku Game of 2008, Sudoku (Free), we offer you the best selling Sudoku game for iPhone with great features and 1000 unique puzzles!
Sudoku will give you many hours of fun and puzzle solving. Enjoy the challenge of solving Sudoku puzzles whenever or wherever you are using your iPhone or iPod Touch.
All options are on by default, but you can turn them off in the Options menu
• Show Incorrect :: Shows incorrect answers in red.
• Smart Buttons :: Disables the number button when that number is completed on the game board.
• Smart Notes :: Removes the number from the notes in the box, column, and row that contains the cell with your correct answer.
• 1000 unique handcrafted puzzles
• ALL puzzles solvable WITHOUT guessing
• Four different skill levels
• Challenge a friend
• Multiple color schemes
• "ALL notes": tap the "All notes" button on to show all the possible answers for each square. Tap the "All notes" button off to remove the notes.
• Hints: shows the answer for the selected square or a random square when one is not selected
• Pause the game at any time and resume where you left off
• Best times, progress statistics, and much more
Do you want more? Try one of our other versions of sudoku which have all the same great features!
* Try Color Sudoku for a fun twist to solving sudoku puzzles.
* For advanced puzzle solving, try Expert Sudoku to challenge your sudoku solving skills.
What's New in Version 1.10
We have added some more puzzles for your enjoyment. This update also includes iOS 6 compatibility fixes.
Good fun, nicely done.
Attractive graphics, easy to note possible choices, simple to pause or return. I think the difficulty levels of the puzzles in both the "hard" and "expert" categories cover a wide range, from "takes some thought" through "Boy, I'm glad you can make notes" to "Are you sure there is a unique solution?" I'm not sure if that is just a measure of my own abilities, or a true inconsistency in the app. It would be faster to play if I could pick a number, then tap all the squares that I think have that number, rather than picking a square first and then the number, but that is the only significant improvement I could wish for. I've had a lot of fun and wasted moments with this game.
This app fits the bill for me. It has levels of difficulty to challenge me & easier puzzles for the times my solving powers grow weaker in the "expert" category. There r no intrusive ads so far - thank heavens. As a Sudoku addict I can spend almost the whole day working puzzles. If you need variety, there exists only a finite number of challenges. I wish there were more. Even so, becoming older with less working Brain Matter, I don't recall playing the same puzzle 99% of the time. Caducity can be useful when u don't want to keep buying more versions. And there you have it!
Best sudoku app
It has a great and intuitive interface (IMHO the best of the apps I tried). The puzzle difficulty is categorized for varying skill levels - including tough enough if you play it a lot (I find the skill level perfect for me in this one - there is both an easier and a tougher version available as well). Timing stats keep you busy competing all the time. I am enjoying playing it for years now. The authors were responsive to both user feedback and new technology in that time. Also they keep adding new puzzles over time which is nice.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2012
- Version: 1.10
- Size: 8.0 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Red Key Software Corporation
- © 2008-2012 Mighty Mighty Good Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.