By SugarSync, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.3.1
- Improved resolution and screen utilization for iPhone 6+
- Bug fix for SugarSync location services becomes unchecked on iOS 8.1
- Bug fix for downloading thumbnails
- Other bug fixes
Crooks!!! Impossible to cancel account
Only reason I got this was to get work-related material. HUGE MUSTAKE! These clowns have charged my card twice,raising rates both times, without my express permission. The app itself acts like a virus with YOUR files-it's hard to delete a file stored on their app without deleting them on your device. NEVER give them a credit card number, call your bank & get a temp number to give them. It's almost impossible to cancel an act with these guys. They have NO links under customer service or account info for cancellation. After emailing them I got a reply to contact a specific link to sign in then another one to contact an agent(their instructions don't mention this nor does it work on the latest version of Firefox). You can also only contact them between 11-2 PDT. I took off work to do that & their chat function spit me out over 20 times before I got through & Ariana at the other end COULD NOT CANCEL the act, I had to go to yet another link to cancel. What a nightmare! There are better & cheaper alternatives, use them instead. DO NOT GET THIS APP!!!
Updating again: still waiting for it to work. It fails to upload my files, especially photos. I'm still paying for the service, but need to start rethinking that.
Another update from a long time user. It remains buggy, specifically on photo uploads. Most of the time from the ipad it simply does not work, and viewing photos that are already in the cloud becomes very slow.
From a few months back:
I am a paying premium user of sugarsync. I used to love it. Now the app crashes all the time. I cannot upload my files from the camera roll...please fix. And also note you have NO CHOICE of what uploads into your mobile photos and magic briefcase and onto all your computers. If one of those is a computer you do not want private files or photos on... Tough. Seems this should be an easy option for ss to provide... I am really hoping this service gets its groove back...
This is my old review...
Fast fast fast access to files. Nice interface. Ability to save locally. It all just works. To me, it is not just good...it is changes-the-way-you work good. I have also used other cloud services and i like the others, but this one is best because of that speed.
I rate this app 2 stars due to it does not allow any flexibility after uploading files. It only saves the camera roll on the iPhone and when you try to use view the video file it crashes. The app does not allow you to delete files you do not want stored anymore. I have pics stored that came from websites I visited and cannot remove from storage. The app does not allow you to upload other folders on the iPhone such as the notes. I'm very disappointed with the limitations .
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: May 08, 2015
- Version: 4.3.1
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SugarSync, Inc.
- © 2015 SugarSync, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan$49.99
- 60 GB Plan$74.99