By SugarSync, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SugarSync is the best way to backup, access, sync, and share all your files and folders including documents, photos, videos, and music — from any computer or mobile device.
• Sync any folder on your computer. Access your documents, photos, videos, or music from any computer, mobile device, or SugarSync website.
• Automatically back up photos and videos from the Camera Roll into SugarSync.
• Share Privately when you want to share with a few select people. Only people who receive the invite will be able to view your files.
• Share Public links when you want to share with a broader audience. Anyone with the link can access your files.
• Access Shared Content - Files and folders that other people have shared with you can be accessed on the go.
• Cloud Search - Easily search for any file or folder that has been synced to SugarSync from any of your computers. You can then view, sync, or share the file right from your iOS app.
• Open In - Save documents, photos, or videos from other apps into your SugarSync app. You can even select the folder to which you want to save the file to.
• Beautiful Photo Gallery so you can access all the photos in your SugarSync account.
• Stream Videos and Music that you have in SugarSync without actually downloading them to your device.
• Free plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
What others are saying about SugarSync?
SugarSync "is by far the best solution I have tested to replicating and synchronizing your files across multiple computers. It really works." – Walt Mossberg, Wall Street Journal
Using SugarSync to manage your files is a lifesaver and I think it is the only sane way to edit documents on the go" – John Biggs, TechCrunch
What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Fresh new look. We redesigned and simplified SugarSync to make it easier than ever to use and be more consistent with our newest desktop application.
- All your folders in one place. Your folders and those shared with you are all now in the Folders tab.
- Swipe actions added. You can now swipe left on items to access actions such as save offline, share, copy, and delete.
Love it, expand edit/view on iOS
I live by SugarSync. I've tried the others. I have a paid account and bought my college son his own acct so he'll learn good backup habits. SSync lets me control which folders to sync rather than forcing me to put all my content into their magic folder (sorry, DropBox).
** BUT** Please fix/enhance text file editing. On iPhone, the iOS7/5S keyboard obscures the file so I can't see where I'm typing. On iPad, only TINY text edit window available with the rest of the screen unused. Also, when viewing a list of file names on ipad, viewable area is tiny so only an abbreviated version of the file name is visible despite most of iPad screen remaining unused.
Ironically, I can usually see full file names on my phone in landscape mode. Use the iPad real estate! Also, text file editor & viewer use two different fonts so any attempt to line up columns gets screwed up when you view saved edits.
Background sync does not work on iOS. Customer service denies there's a problem
I'm a paying user of Sugarsync on one of their higher tier accounts. This works great on Windows but I've never gotten the background sync to work on any of my 4 iPads and 3 iPhones. It simply does not work. To get pictures to sync I must keep this app open and turn off my lock screen. It needs to stay on and be the active app to work. That's pretty terrible. I've written to twit customer service a few times and they deny its a problem. I'm also using Flickr and the background sync on that definitely works. Please get your act together Sugarsync. There really is an issue and you need to pay attention to your customers, especially those of us who are paying you a pretty penny.
Just like I am on my Mac!
I tried 4 cloud apps and hands down this one is the best.
Took a little longer to learn than the competitors, but in the end it feels like you are sitting in front of your Mac. It can be built to work with the way your computer is organized, vs the competitors where you have to adjust your file structure to work with their app.
I also use the Readdle suite of apps which integrate with sugar sync for a wonderful experience with pdf editing and other common computer tasks.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 23, 2014
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 6.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: SugarSync, Inc.
- © 2014 SugarSync, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 30 GB Plan$49.99
- 60 GB Plan$74.99