Live free in the Sun! An elegant and modern solution for showing the Sunrise, Sunset, First and Last Light times to the exact minute for precisely where YOU are right now - not the "closest" city. The app also shows exactly how much daylight is left in the day - in a large, easy to read display - so you can plan ahead to the last ray of sunlight. Download it now.
• Sunrise time
• Sunset time
• First Light time (Dawn)
• Last Light time (Twilight)
• Counts down the amount of daylight left in the day until last light
• At night, counts down the time left until the first light of the new day
• Counts down days, hours and minutes left until the shortest and longest days
• Dates of the equinox and solstice
• Times of the equinox and solstice for premium users
• See the Sunrise, Sunset, First and Last light times for any day in the future.
• Length of daylight for today - or any day in the future.
• Percentage of the day or night completed.
• Correctly handles Daylight Saving times.
• GPS access is not required.
• Landscape support on iPad.
An indispensable tool for those who don't want to waste a moment of the day - or the night!
• Advertising is displayed in this app in order to cover costs. A large button is provided to remove it.
• We wrote this app for ourselves, but love sharing it and getting your positive feedback. Visit our support site to give us feedback - thank you in advance for your great ratings and reviews :)
• Fixes some image alignment bugs along with some performance improvements behind the scenes.
Thank you in advance for your kind words and constructive feedback. Cheers.
Ratings and Reviews
Very useful application
It’s a great app I use frequently to find out how much daylight I have left in a day, sunrise and sunset for my current location and other locations. It will tell you in real time what you have and what you will get today and now, and in the future.
I strongly recommend this for Mariners sportsman and anyone that wants to utilize daylight.
Get this app!
As summer comes to a close in the Northern Hemisphere, the sun’s rays disappear earlier and earlier, so I use the Future screen to get the most out of the shortening days. In addition, knowing the dates and times of the approaching solstices and equinoxes connects me to the movement of our planet on its journey around the sun.
I love this app because it helps me plan my morning runs. Planning in advance keeps me on track and if it’s going to be too dark in the morning I can make safer workout decisions like run in the afternoon or hit the gym!
- Peter Smith
- 12.9 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Peter Smith. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.