Sunset and Sunrise Times
By Peter Smith
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Live by the Sun! See not only the Sunrise and Sunset times but also the First and Last Light times for exactly where YOU are right now – not the "closest" city. See exactly how much daylight is left in the day - in a large, simple, easy to read display - so you can plan ahead to the last speck of daylight. Both iPhone and iPad support is included in the price. This IS the app you are looking for!
• Sunrise time
• Sunset time
• First Light time (Dawn)
• Last Light time (Twilight end)
• Amount of daylight in the day
• Counts down the amount of daylight left in the day until last light
• At night, counts down the time left until the first light of the new day
• Counts down days, hours and minutes left until the shortest and longest days
• Dates of the equinox and solstice
• See the Sunrise, Sunset, First and Last light times for any day in the future.
• Correctly handles Daylight Savings time.
• Access to your location by the app is completely optional.
• Resizable text using iOS's Large text accessibility feature.
*** What our reviewers said:
"I use it least 3 or 4 times a week and it's nice and accurate. Invaluable for any time-pressed gardener!"
"Handy tool for planning when to fish."
"...Now I can time my walks to finish the walk well before sundown... Highly recommend "
"Simple but effective app. As a photographer I use it all the time."
"Thank you for this app - I love it!"
Don't believe us? Look at our reviews in the app store!
An indispensable tool for those who don't want to waste a moment of the day - or the night!
• We wrote this app for ourselves, but love sharing it and getting your positive feedback - thank you for your great ratings and reviews :)
What's New in Version 4.04
• Minor bug fixes and optimisations.
Thank you once again for your kind comments, reviews and support. Cheers!
I use this regularly. I do have one request:
When I'm in another time zone, it's a bit confusing to know the event times. So, can you list the event times in local zone times? E.g. If I'm in Chicago and I'm checking the sunset time in LA where I'll be traveling tomorrow, it shows 10:05 pm. In LA, it's really 8:05 pm.
This application is exactly what I was looking for. Besides providing the data, it's well laid out and quite pretty. I'm glad that I have it. Thanks! 👍👏
Use this a lot in September-October as the days get shorter. Know just how much time I have left to work outside. This app is cheaper than using a newspaper since I am able to take it everywhere.Also like the "App" uses my own longitude and latitude.
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jul 03, 2017
- Version: 4.04
- Size: 8.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Peter Smith
- Copyright © 2017 Peter Smith. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.